🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Back From a Four Day Weekend

When you see a weepy BDS thread like this from the Trump sore-loser bitch boi brigade, you know Biden has spanked their whiny bitch keisters extra hard.

In this case, it was with the infrastructure bill. Trump couldn't pass one in 4 years, even with total control of government for 2 of those years, but Biden got it done in 7 months with a divided government. That makes Trump and his loser cult look like even bigger losers, hence this deflection meltdown thread.

When you see a weepy BDS thread like this from the Trump sore-loser bitch boi brigade, you know Biden has spanked their whiny bitch keisters extra hard.

In this case, it was with the infrastructure bill. Trump couldn't pass one in 4 years, even with total control of government for 2 of those years, but Biden got it done in 7 months with a divided government. That makes Trump and his loser cult look like even bigger losers, hence this meltdown thread.
What’s in that bill?

In this case, it was with the infrastructure bill. Trump couldn't pass one in 4 years, even with total control of government for 2 of those years, but Biden got it done in 7 months with a divided government. That makes Trump and his loser cult look like even bigger losers, hence this deflection meltdown thread.
massive fk up by you--
1.it's NOT an infrastructure bill--there is a lot of crap in there---you people are dumbasses
2. we don't have the $$$$ for it -DUH

massive fk up by you--
1.it's NOT an infrastructure bill--there is a lot of crap in there---you people are dumbasses
2. we don't have the $$$$ for it -DUH
Like I said, Trump's loser-cult is in a meltdown state over the infrastructure bill. It was just a matter of prodding them into admitting it, like this one just did.

lol

And yet again, every time the right tries to vilify Biden, it falls flat as everyone remembers Trump’s four-year weekend.

Trump didn't get lost while walking from Marine 1 to the White House when he got back.

Biden's dementia syndrome is getting worse.

Last edited:
Trump didn't get lost while walking from Marine 1 to the White House when he got back.

Biden's dementia is getting worse.
BDS is for Biden derangement.

5jxvvepzzto61.jpg

Like how Biden carries along his depends satchel. It’s good to be prepared. :)

Oh my. Please play the video to see what happens here and the reaction of one of the Secret Service guys to it.

Do you have a point? I don't see one. I can see a valid point if he was to take the company jet, at a cost of millions of taxpayer dollars, for long weekends playing golf, charging the secret service hundreds of thousand dollars for accommendations and not doing any of the country's business. Is that what you are trying to correlate the President's weekend to?

Forum List

Back