🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Bombshell Part 2: Creepy Joe has been treated for brain aneurysms TWICE & was told he will die

"my God, if i had stayed in the presidential race, i'd be dead already!" - Biden in 1988

Once upon a time this stiff destroyed stammerin' Lyin RINO Ryan in a VP debate. Correct?

I am thinking now DumBoBiden got the questions in advance, ala Killary. Not like he is quick on his feet LOL!

But RINO Ryan was a incompetent phony DC hack forever (but for Tax reform under Trump) and did not do well, of course.

Last edited:
A presidential candidate's health is a major issue only if he (she) is a republican.

Joe Biden upon taking office: "I opened my drawer and Dick Cheney had left me Barack Obama’s birth certificate."

Stamina?
Trump couldn't walk 700 yards to pose for a group photo with the other G7 leaders.
He had to take a mobility scooter.

Stamina?
Trump couldn't walk 700 yards to pose for a group photo with the other G7 leaders.
that's because he had already walked a long way...that's also because he's the fucking president

Stamina?
that's because he had already walked a long way...that's also because he's the fucking president

Poor Trump, having to walk up and down those stairs to Air Force 1 all the time....
No wonder he doesn't have the strength left to close the umbrella once he manages to scale the steps.

Forum List

Back