Biden border bungling dooms 2022 Democrat chances: Poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"Biden Border Bungling".
I really like the sound of that, and it's VERY accurate! Someone should write a song:

Woke up this morning, and looked out my window
People tresspassin' across my yard, lookin' suspicious on the go
Wonderin' to myself, how is this all happening?
And of course I realize, it's the Biden Border Bungling!.................

President Biden’s open-border policies that have let in an historic number of illegal immigrants threaten to doom his party especially with independent voters who are switching to Republicans with whiplash speed, according to a new survey.

“This polling shows broad, powerful, and intense opposition to measures that erase or eliminate border and immigration control."

"Biden Border Bungling".
I really like the sound of that, and it's VERY accurate! Someone should write a song:

Says it all:

56% of voters, including 63% of independents, oppose “providing legal status, work permits, and federal benefits to millions of foreign nationals who illegally crossed the southern border.” Only 36% of voters support this plan.

When you hear Dimocrats claim there are no "open border" policies, please remind the fools:

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border."

“This polling shows broad, powerful, and intense opposition to measures that erase or eliminate border and immigration control."
Just as there is strong support for term limits for Congress

Unfortunately, our "democracy" won't allow the majority to be represented for such things.

If you think they 'bungled' anything I have a demography to sell you.

Biden is a single tool among many.

"Biden Border Bungling".

Surely the Afghanistan debacle adds to dooming of the midterm 2022 election for Democrats.

"Biden Border Bungling".

It sure isn't going to help the Democrats in 2022, that's for sure. Only chance to avoid is if some significant positive thing changes before spring that can show verifiable positive results by summer. Other than that, it will be hung around their necks, like a stinking, rotting dead chicken. Rightfully so.

Like most Americans want the rest of the world to think of them as a trollop with legs spread apart.

Surely the Afghanistan debacle adds to dooming of the midterm 2022 election for Democrats.

It sure the hell should, but this border situation affects all of us, especially when you have this sort of shit coming out of the Dimocrat party:

All 10 Democratic candidates raise hands on giving health care to undocumented immigrants​

It sure isn't going to help the Democrats in 2022, that's for sure. Only chance to avoid is if some significant positive thing changes before spring that can show verifiable positive results by summer. Other than that, it will be hung around their necks, like a stinking, rotting dead chicken. Rightfully so.

Things can change in a hurry that's for sure.

Things can change in a hurry that's for sure.
Very true, but border policy needs to change soon or he will lose the independents, like myself. Only thing that could save any hope for a second term would be if Trump or a Trumper was his opponent. Then, I would hold my nose and vote Biden in again, not based on approval, but to save what would be left of our constitutional republic, lesser of two evils, being short term vs long term. Most people would not be willing to give up our present form of government for a top down dynasty to start.

Forum List

Back