Biden Breaks Law to Give Millions of Illegals Work Permits..

The Biden administration is doing an end-run around the nation’s immigration laws — by giving illegal migrants work permits in record numbers.

Since President Biden took office, more than 3.3 million illegal migrants have been given a Employment Authorization Document (EAD), commonly known as the federal work permit, even though many didn’t even legally have the right to be America.

And as of February of this year, pending EAD applications stood at an another 1.4 million.

In many cases, migrants are given the right to work before they are even given asylum, a green card or other legal documentation that allows them to stay.

Biden did an end run around the nation;'s immigration laws, and, in fact, flatly violated some aspects of the INA.

We now have 8 million more identified noncitizens in the country, and 2 million unidentified noncitizens, that Biden's policies deliberately allowed to enter and remain.

But - for some reason - congressional Democrats are unwilling to criticize of act on this information.

And there is no information to explain the "Why?" of either.

Asylum seekers are not supposed to just go to work but they are not here illegally.

Even those here illegally are NOT leaving so they might as well be permitted to work legally.
I'm good with that as long as these ILLEGALS take your job and the jobs and any and all dim wit liberals. FJB and U2.

I'm good with that as long as these ILLEGALS take your job and the jobs and any and all dim wit liberals. FJB and U2.

I'm retired and odd you would want to blame me as opposed to the business attracting them here with jobs and those who refuse to do anything about it.

The Biden administration is doing an end-run around the nation’s immigration laws — by giving illegal migrants work permits in record numbers.

Since President Biden took office, more than 3.3 million illegal migrants have been given a Employment Authorization Document (EAD), commonly known as the federal work permit, even though many didn’t even legally have the right to be America.

And as of February of this year, pending EAD applications stood at an another 1.4 million.

In many cases, migrants are given the right to work before they are even given asylum, a green card or other legal documentation that allows them to stay.

I always found it funny that the left say that it's Republican business's fault that illegals come here, despite all the goody bags, carrots, and other incentives Democrats use to entice them to come.

I always found it funny that the left say that it's Republican business's fault that illegals come here, despite all the goody bags, carrots, and other incentives Democrats use to entice them to come.

Yep. Consider all the Democrat funded NGOs that help and encourage them to come, then relocate them across the U.S..

Somehow, it should be illegal to help undocumented noncitizens exist, subsist, and travel across the U.S.

Especially those NGOs funded by the U.S. government.

Yep. Consider all the Democrat funded NGOs that help and encourage them to come, then relocate them across the U.S..

Somehow, it should be illegal to help undocumented noncitizens exist, subsist, and travel across the U.S.

Not to worry though. Biden is clamping down, only allowing 2500 per day to come in now.

He just lost more of the Black and Hispanic vote.

NG0s is where where the ballots were distributed to be deposited in drop boxes. They also solicit illegal registrations. They also buy votes.

Asylum seekers are not supposed to just go to work but they are not here illegally.

Even those here illegally are NOT leaving so they might as well be permitted to work legally.
Illegals should be sent back, Dumbass.

We should have a border.

BS. They get registered to vote at incoming thru the Charity orgs. They register as "homeless" no ID or address required. They use the shelter address, or vacant lot or motel, RV park etc......long gone by time to vote. Ballots will be sent....harvested and used for D by the millions in swing states.
Basically if Biden wins, it will be because Liberals cheated. Nobody wants the 200 year old man. :p

I'm retired and odd you would want to blame me as opposed to the business attracting them here with jobs and those who refuse to do anything about it.
The more you talk the more you prove how clueless you are. This hoard of illegals are not here at the behest of business owners. They are here because you liberals, with the help of Joe Biden have invited them to invade this country. POS Biden wants every one of the current and future illegals, hoping (KNOWING) they will vote LIBERAL after being made legal with voting rights. Screw all the haters of my country.

The more you talk the more you prove how clueless you are. This hoard of illegals are not here at the behest of business owners. They are here because you liberals, with the help of Joe Biden have invited them to invade this country. POS Biden wants every one of the current and future illegals, hoping (KNOWING) they will vote LIBERAL after being made legal with voting rights. Screw all the haters of my country.

I'm not a fan of replying to empty rants.

What law specifically did he break?

They have been invading since before this nation was a nation.

More of the lawlessness and hatreds for Americans held by democrats.

I was watching a segment on the news where LEGAL Hispanics are upset over the ILLEGALS entering the country and want them DEPORTED! :)

Forum List

Back