BIDEN Campaigning For "Lamb The Sham"?

Coal jobs aren't coming back. It's hard to hear, but people might as well accept the truth and figure out something else.
Awaiting Trump's coal comeback, miners reject retraining

They're already back....take a hike.
Lamb is up by 6 points. The Trump effect is even obvious in western PA.

Even more than most places. They finally realize Trump was lying about bringing all those coal jobs back.

How many? It's natural gas, not regulation, that is killing coal. Read the article.

I don't read leftist garbage....Trump has been in office for 13 months...watch and learn.
How many coal jobs have returned? I'm happy to learn, if you would please tell me.
Reuters isn't garbage. It's where Fox and Breitbart get their news.

Coal jobs aren't coming back. It's hard to hear, but people might as well accept the truth and figure out something else.
Awaiting Trump's coal comeback, miners reject retraining

Read today a new coal mine opened this year in Western PA...it was part of an article on this election.

Yes, and due to automation, it is expected to provide 70 jobs. That's about what a Super Walmart has. Big deal. A coal mine in the same region just closed losing 400 jobs.

It's a start. My cousin is a mine engineer...automation isn't going to affect his job. And, have you ever been to Western PA? They aren't getting a lot of Super Walmarts over there...but there is plenty of coal.

Forum List

Back