Biden 'cancels' nearly $6B in student loans for public sector workers

Nothing in the report includes term of employment or number of payments made.
The terms of employment and the number of payments made are the stipulations of the PSLF program.

You need to read some background information rather than expect the article to tell you everything.

The terms of employment and the number of payments made are the stipulations of the PSLF program.

You need to read some background information rather than expect the article to tell you everything.
There's nothing to indicate the dead beats have met the conditions.

The lawless Biden politburo has already transferred $Billions in student debt hechas no authority to do in violation of USSC ruling.

The lawless Biden politburo has already transferred $Billions in student debt hechas no authority to do in violation of USSC ruling.
The politically activist supreme court only ruled on the one specific debt relief plan. It wasn't a blanket ruling on every form of relief.

You said you had a "Stem degree", when pointed out it doesn't exist you frantically Googled. I doubt you have a HS diploma
You can’t see beyond your own prejudice.

It shackles your mind.

People refer to STEM degrees all the time. It’s a colloquialism. Google that.

We all know what a STEM degree is. I didn’t say that was listed on my diploma. It just means I have a degree in a STEM field.

I'm onto you. You'll live, if not? I don't care. No such thing as a Stem degree

You found out after it was pointed out to you

We all know what a STEM degree is. I didn’t say that was listed on my diploma. It just means I have a degree in a STEM field.

You're desperately trying to discredit me because you don’t like what I say and can’t argue against it.

You're desperately trying to discredit me because you don’t like what I say and can’t argue against it.

That's nice but you don't have a Stem degree, they don't exist, Peewinkle

You could have worked a decade in public service roles to qualify for forgiveness.

That’s what these people did.

You mean "can't get fired 6 weeks vacation 3 weeks sick do the bare minimum" public service?

You mean "can't get fired 6 weeks vacation 3 weeks sick do the bare minimum" public service?
Don’t forget the “get paid half market rate” public service.

But actually it also includes a lot of other organizations like 501c3 and stuff.

All this info is out there if conservatives weren’t so incredibly lazy to go look it up.

There’s nothing to indicate they didn’t, so before you get your panties in a wad, go figure out if there’s something to get upset about.

The Supreme Court has never said Biden can’t forgive loans as part of the PSLF program.

You can't have something that doesn't exist. But keep trolling trying to recover
Everyone knows what a STEM degree is unless you happen to be a miserable bastard that wants to nitpick something rather than discuss the topic.

Everyone knows what a STEM degree is unless you happen to be a miserable bastard that wants to nitpick something rather than discuss the topic.

You seem mad. I don't care.

In fact I don't give a rats ass about anyone a degree left of center.

You borrow money it's YOUR responsibility to repay it, not mine and suddenly I am repaying it because you're irresponsible. Guess what? You're not my responsibility, man up already and stop being a leech on society

Don’t forget the “get paid half market rate” public service.

But actually it also includes a lot of other organizations like 501c3 and stuff.

All this info is out there if conservatives weren’t so incredibly lazy to go look it up.

Not anymore. Many have 35 hour work weeks as well.

And they get pensions, and civil servant protections, and unions.

All on the taxpayer dime, all without ever having to respect the people paying the bills.

They just conspire with the politicians to guarantee one party their votes, and away they go.

There’s nothing to indicate they didn’t, so before you get your panties in a wad, go figure out if there’s something to get upset about.

The Supreme Court has never said Biden can’t forgive loans as part of the PSLF program.
There's nothing to indicate they did. With your panties in a wad, see what other excuses you can make for the lawless Biden politburo.

The USSC has ruled that Biden's transfer of debt is illegal.

That is of little importance to the vote buying Dems/ Marxists.

Forum List

Back