Biden cash flow

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Source of below screen shots:

Above Is where I read the complete Memorandum and included these two screen shots.. clear examples of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA),
When Norieka asked whether those crimes could include violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), Wise responded, “Yes.”
“As far as I’m concerned, the plea agreement is null and void,” defense attorney Chris Clark said in response.
The agreement had made no mention of FARA violations.

transfercharttohunter.png

FundstransfertoHunter.png

The Romanian sex trafficker is hardly a reliable witness.

too bad
so sad
What I showed were from the banks records. Plus look through the
No mentioned of any Romanian sex trafficker in the above and I've done a search and doesn't seem to be any mention of
your "The Romanian sex trafficker is hardly a reliable witness."
Just another reason most people don't believe a word you write. Please prove who the "Romanian sex trafficker is "!

No mentioned of any Romanian sex trafficker in the above and I've done a search and doesn't seem to be any mention of
Just another reason most people don't believe a word you write. Please prove who the "Romanian sex trafficker is "!

Oh my bad. He was only convicted of fraud. I got him and conservative Hero Andrew Tate mixed up. Withdrawn.

Above Is where I read the complete Memorandum and included these two screen shots.. clear examples of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA),
When Norieka asked whether those crimes could include violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), Wise responded, “Yes.”
“As far as I’m concerned, the plea agreement is null and void,” defense attorney Chris Clark said in response.

View attachment 813442

View attachment 813443
There's something missing...
HMMM...
What could it be????
Oh yeah, there it is.....

ANY CONNECTION TO JOE BIDEN

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what? No one cares what Hunter Biden did/does. Except for perhaps the IRS. Hunter will never be President, nor does he hold or ever held a job in government. If he owes taxes, so be it.
There is nothing linking Joe Biden to any of this. Jordan and Comer have both said as much.

Oh my bad. He was only convicted of fraud. I got him and conservative Hero Andrew Tate mixed up. Withdrawn.
Well I was at first thought it was Andrew Tate as he according to Google searches was charged by Romania with human trafficking and rape.
And you aren't bad... just like me sometimes ill-informed.

So what? No one cares what Hunter Biden did/does. Except for perhaps the IRS. Hunter will never be President, nor does he hold or ever held a job in government. If he owes taxes, so be it.
There is nothing linking Joe Biden to any of this. Jordan and Comer have both said as much.
So then what was the false service that Hunter Biden sold according to Archer?
But there was one leak in particular from Democrats that made the rounds in the news cycle: Hunter Biden was selling the "illusion of access" to his father.
he so-called "illusion of access" Archer allegedly spoke about to lawmakers was to frame Hunter Biden as merely using his father's status as the then-vice president to entice business associates but that there was no financial gain from the perception Hunter was promoting.

So what of the legal opinions considered in the selling of "illusion of access"

(a) Criminal Violation.—
(1) In general.—Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505(b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123(b) of title 49, shall—
(A) be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B) if serious bodily injury results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(C) if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both.

Last edited:

View attachment 813442

View attachment 813443
As with everything from the Democrats the fix is in for them and against their political enemies, such as Trump.

I wish I made $83k/month for doing nothing!!
is it a crime? The Ukrainian prosecutor that finally looked in to Burisma and Hunter said there was no crime involving Hunter and Burisma in the Ukraine, and that it was not a crime for a business to pay their board members, any amount the business wanted to pay.

Fyi, that $83 k total a mo. was for Hunter and Devin Archer, both board members

Forum List

Back