Biden cash flow

I thought it was Ukraine.

EVIDENCE
Hunter Biden denies the allegation. His lawyer, George Mesires, told CNN that Hunter Biden was not an owner of the firm Senate Republicans allege received the $3.5 million payment in 2014.
“Hunter Biden had no interest in and was not a ‘co-founder’ of Rosemont Seneca Thornton, so the claim that he was paid $3.5 million is false,” Mesires said.

A partisan investigation conducted by Senate Republicans,whose report was released this month, alleged that Elena Baturina, a Russian businesswoman and the wife of late Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov, sent $3.5 million in 2014 to a firm called Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and that the payment was identified as a “consultancy agreement.” The report did not provide any further details about the transaction.
Hunter Biden was a co-founder and CEO of the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Advisors. But Mesires said Hunter Biden did not co-found Rosemont Seneca Thornton. It’s not clear what connection exists between Rosemont Seneca Advisors and Rosemont Seneca Thornton.
Neither the Senate report nor Trump have provided any evidence that the payment was corrupt or that Hunter Biden committed any wrongdoing.

NOTE how the biased CNN presents the facts..."A partisan investigation conducted by Senate Republicans,"
How many times have you ever seen CNN reporters say "A partisan investigation conducted by Senate Democrats,"?
Your hardly ever if ever as CNN like most of the biased MSM support the Democrats..FACT: MSM donated 96% $$ to Hillary in 2016, spent 4 years and equivalent of over $2 billion in negative Trump news, while spending 90% for Biden!
a) Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of
25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage
of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from
July 29 through October 20"
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

MSMdonations.png

NOTE how the biased CNN presents the facts..."A partisan investigation conducted by Senate Republicans,"
How many times have you ever seen CNN reporters say "A partisan investigation conducted by Senate Democrats,"?
You tell me; you're the CNN viewer.
Your hardly ever if ever as CNN like most of the biased MSM support the Democrats..FACT: MSM donated 96% $$ to Hillary in 2016, spent 4 years and equivalent of over $2 billion in negative Trump news, while spending 90% for Biden!
a) Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of
25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage
of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from
July 29 through October 20"
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

View attachment 814348
Wonder how many new power plants they had to build to create this much victimhood.

You tell me; you're the CNN viewer.

Wonder how many new power plants they had to build to create this much victimhood.
I never watch CNN. I do something YOU evidently don't do... I ask a simple less than 20 seconds to enter question....
And wow! Are you aware of how simple it is to confirm wild ass comments ?
That simple. No guesses! No having people laugh at the totally innocuous and truly dumb comments!
Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 9.15.14 AM.png

I never watch CNN.
You seem to know everything they broadcast. Or are you just eating the slop some right wing kook site throws down in front of you?
I do something YOU evidently don't do...
Yeah...worry about what's on CNN. I haven't had cable TV in like a year and didn't watch CNN that often before then.
I ask a simple less than 20 seconds to enter question....
And wow! Are you aware of how simple it is to confirm wild ass comments ?
That simple. No guesses! No having people laugh at the totally innocuous and truly dumb comments!
View attachment 814353
I didn't get all of that at the end there but...whatever.

So was it Ukraine or Moscow that allegedly paid Hunter 80 gazillion dollars?

Source of below screen shots:

Above Is where I read the complete Memorandum and included these two screen shots.. clear examples of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA),
When Norieka asked whether those crimes could include violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), Wise responded, “Yes.”
“As far as I’m concerned, the plea agreement is null and void,” defense attorney Chris Clark said in response.
The agreement had made no mention of FARA violations.

View attachment 813442

View attachment 813443
A former federal prosecutor yesterday said, there's some paragraph buried in the plea deal they hid from the judge until the last minute...wait for it...that gives Biden broad immunity from prosecution. The judge sniffed it out and the whole plea deal unraveled.

That was always the plan, let Biden off with a wrist slap then later claim oh our bad, we can't prosecute him for all these other crimes because we accidently on purpose gave him immunity.

Yeah...you guys have invented so many scandals I'm not surprised you can't keep up with all of the looney yarns. It would be funny if you guys were not so sad.

Invented?! LOL Did we invent Moscow? the Mayor's wife? The $3.5MM payoff?

So still absolutely nothing on Joe Biden?

Well, keep trying. You have to deflect from Trump going to jail somehow.
They are still in the process of getting Joe's bank records. Hunters bank records are full of criminal activity. Do you think its going to be much different once we see Joe's records? :laugh:

Forum List

Back