Biden claims his son Beau died of cancer due to a brief exposure to a "burn pit" in Iraq in Memorial Day speech.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Joe Biden continues to claim Gold Star status claiming that his son Beau contracted brain cancer as a result of exposure to a "burn pit" during his deployment in Iraq. There is no proof that a burn pit was the cause of Beau Biden's glioblastoma that claimed his life. But that doesn't stop Biden from repeating his claim to Gold Star status at every Memorial Day and Veteran's Day speech. At least he has changed the story from how he used to claim that Beau died fighting in Iraq.

Joe Biden continues to claim Gold Star status claiming that his son Beau contracted brain cancer as a result of exposure to a "burn pit" during his deployment in Iraq. There is no proof that a burn pit was the cause of Beau Biden's glioblastoma that claimed his life. But that doesn't stop Biden from repeating his claim to Gold Star status at every Memorial Day and Veteran's Day speech. At least he has changed the story from how he used to claim that Beau died fighting in Iraq.

You are being a despicable human being here.

nuf said

At least he wasn't eaten by cannibals.

What's your problem? Have you lost a child? Are you familiar with the burn pits in the desert during the war?

This is Joe Biden. He did the same thing for years claiming his first wife was killed by a drunk truck driver to score political points. He ruined that truck driver's life even though it was proved his wife was at fault.

Just a week before Christmas, 1972, the wife of newly-elected Sen. Joe Biden and the couple's baby daughter were killed - and their two sons badly injured - when the Biden family car was broadsided by a truck at an intersection in Delaware.

Just a week before Christmas, 1972, the wife of newly-elected Sen. Joe Biden and the couple's baby daughter were killed - and their two sons badly injured - when the Biden family car was broadsided by a truck at an intersection in Delaware.
You are a foreigner getting snippets about a subject you know nothing about. I have seen Biden LIE and MANIPULATE his way up the ranks of the Democratic Party for decades. Biden's wife was declared at fault but the trucker's life was ruined by YEARS of lies by Joe Biden claiming he was a drunk driver. He did this to paint HIMSELF a victim. He has done the same thing with Beau Biden painting HIMSELF as a gold star Father by repeating endlessly INCLUDING THE DEBATE LAST NIGHT that Beau died in Iraq. He is a miserable Piece of Shit. If you want to know anymore details I would be glad to enlighten you.

You are a foreigner getting snippets about a subject you know nothing about. I have seen Biden LIE and MANIPULATE his way up the ranks of the Democratic Party for decades. Biden's wife was declared at fault but the trucker's life was ruined by YEARS of lies by Joe Biden claiming he was a drunk driver. He did this to paint HIMSELF a victim. He has done the same thing with Beau Biden painting HIMSELF as a gold star Father by repeating endlessly INCLUDING THE DEBATE LAST NIGHT that Beau died in Iraq. He is a miserable Piece of Shit. If you want to know anymore details I would be glad to enlighten you.

I'm from Alabama..and my family has been here since the early 1600s.

Forum List

Back