Biden claims his son Beau “lost his life in Iraq”.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Is Biden a lying sack, completely dementia riddled, or both?

My money is on both.

Biden has a long history of lying about his dead "loved ones" to make himself look good on the political stage. The truck driver that was involved in a traffic accident (that Joe's first wife caused) was tested and found to be sober and at no fault. But good ole Uncle Joe lied (to make himself seem more electable) and claimed (on stage) that the truck driver was drunk and had "drank his lunch" before killing his "loved ones". The truck driver went on to live a sad life even though he was not at fault, (understandable) and his family demanded for decades that Joe set the record straight. Joe Biden is pure scum.

Biden has a long history of lying about his dead "loved ones" to make himself look good on the political stage. The truck driver that was involved in a traffic accident (that Joe's first wife caused) was tested and found to be sober and at no fault. But good ole Uncle Joe lied (to make himself seem more electable) and claimed that the truck driver was drunk and had "drank his lunch" before killing his "loved ones". The truck driver went on to live a sad life even though he was not at fault, (understandable) and his family demanded for decades that Joe set the record straight. Joe Biden is pure scum.
Nice to hear from someone else who knows Biden's long long history of being a POS.

My money is on both.

What did George Costanza say? "It's not a lie...if you believe it!"

MarathonMike, to be honest, I was never all that interested in Joe Biden until I was forced into researching his past. The folksy, bumbling, old uncle Joe that I thought I knew, turned out to be the creepiest politician, person, father, husband, pet owner, child sniffing, nude swimming, hairy leg person in America. Joe could have slinked into obscurity and none of this would be pubic knowledge........But he is the perfect puppet,,, that will take all blame for the sabotage that will be "explained" as his incompetence.

He's always made shit up, I remember him doing this stuff 40 years ago. The difference is it's all magnified since they shoveled his zombie ass into the Whitehouse. The other difference is he now believes it for a few minutes before he forgets he said it.
He graduated at the top of his law school class.
No he was in the bottom .

He graduated college Magna cum Laude.
Nope, he barely squeaked by.

He's been lying all his life.

My money is on both.

I'm no fan of the vegetable, but if his sons cancer was a result of burn pits then technically he did lose his life in Iraq.

He enabled his drug addicted son to make shady deals with Ukraine, Russia and China using (Air-force 2), that was financing is own son's self destructive behavior. What a good dad!....Just what Hunter (his son) needed was 80 grand a month from sketchy deals.

My money is on both.

Of course MAGAts attack Beau Biden.

My money is on both.

he was in Iraq and like many others who was around burn pits died of a terrible brain cancer, brainwashed functional asshole.... The reason hunter Biden had problems for a couple of years

Regarding Tater:

176dd81ab6ad9f714e28befba51f4d00-1.jpg

He enabled his drug addicted son to make shady deals with Ukraine, Russia and China using (Air-force 2), that was financing is own son's self destructive behavior. What a good dad!....Just what Hunter (his son) needed was 80 grand a month from sketchy deals.
Too bad you have no evidence for any of that, all investigated, no problem. now it's time to investigate the trump kids who actually did stuff.... Sorry about your scumbag heroes super dupe.

Forum List

Back