Biden claims his son Beau “lost his life in Iraq”.

If you ever want to delve in to the bottomless pit of Joe Biden's torrid past, I can assure you that you will quickly surmise that he his, in fact, a POS. I know that he he is a politician...but if Joe was your neighbor, brother in law, co-worker, mailman etc... and you knew what we know about Joe....Most of us would say. "Yeah, he's a POS"

Don

Don't forget about his daughter.
My my, you people are brainwashed functional swine. Too bad you don't have any evidence for any of these charges in fact all your evidence has been proven totally wrong, and your heroes would never put them in court because that would be a crime, they are ridiculous lies, ignoramus. Change the damn channel and rejoin humanity

If you ever want to delve in to the bottomless pit of Joe Biden's torrid past, I can assure you that you will quickly surmise that he his, in fact, a POS. I know that he he is a politician...but if Joe was your neighbor, brother in law, co-worker, mailman etc... and you knew what we know about Joe....Most of us would say. "Yeah, he's a POS"
my my, you are totally full of it and really are doing your soul real damage with this hateful gossip with no evidence whatsoever....

He enabled his drug addicted son to make shady deals with Ukraine, Russia and China using (Air-force 2), that was financing is own son's self destructive behavior. What a good dad!....Just what Hunter (his son) needed was 80 grand a month from sketchy deals.
and Ten PerCent for the Big Guy.

My my, you people are brainwashed functional swine. Too bad you don't have any evidence for any of these charges in fact all your evidence has been proven totally wrong, and your heroes would never put them in court because that would be a crime, they are ridiculous lies, ignoramus. Change the damn channel and rejoin humanity
1650719929109.png

From her diary, from the party of groomers.

he was in Iraq and like many others who was around burn pits died of a terrible brain cancer, brainwashed functional asshole.... The reason hunter Biden had problems for a couple of years
1. The link to the burn pits and his cancer has not been proven.

2. Beau Biden didn’t die in Iraq.

3. Your Vegetable Messiah is pissing on his son’s grave to try to score cheap political points in a speech.

Is Biden a lying sack, completely dementia riddled, or both?

My money is on both.

What he meant you fucking lying pile of shit is that Beau's brain cancer was the result of him being exposed to burn pits in Iraq. It's well known by the medical community that those who served in Iraq have suffered numerous health issues including CANCER as a result of being exposed to toxins from those burn pits.

Nothing is off limits to you vicious right wing fucks is it?

and Ten PerCent for the Big Guy.
If you believe in election fraud and all this corruption and pedophilia and all these hoaxes including vaccinations and global warming etcetera etcetera, you better grab all your AR fifteens and go out and get yourself shot by the local Constabulary...you people are out of your tiny little minds. Poor America poor world too you support the 10% who are nuts around the world... great job

1. The link to the burn pits and his cancer has not been proven.

2. Beau Biden didn’t die in Iraq.

3. Your Vegetable Messiah is pissing on his son’s grave to try to score cheap political points in a speech.
Everyone knows Beau Biden didn't die in Iraq you piece of shit. Including Joe Biden, fuckwad.

What he meant you fucking lying pile of shit is that Beau's brain cancer was the result of him being exposed to burn pits in Iraq. It's well known by the medical community that those who served in Iraq have suffered numerous health issues including CANCER as a result of being exposed to toxins from those burn pits.

Nothing is off limits to you vicious right wing fucks is it?
Not what your Vegetable Messiah said, Simp.

I provided a link with his quotes.

Nobody is buying your pathetic spin.

I'm no fan of the vegetable, but if his sons cancer was a result of burn pits then technically he did lose his life in Iraq.
Bullshit. My father lost his life BECAUSE of agent orange from Vietnam. Same thing with Biden’s son. His experience in Iraq may have been a catalyst, but he didn’t DIE in Iraq.

If you believe in election fraud and all this corruption and pedophilia and all these hoaxes including vaccinations and global warming etcetera etcetera, you better grab all your AR fifteens and go out and get yourself shot by the local Constabulary...you people are out of your tiny little minds. Poor America poor world too you support the 10% who are nuts around the world... great job
I'm waiting till you wake up and smell the caffeine budd.

I’ll go with what his own daughter says about it over a single digit IQ Dimtard like you.
All your ******** has been totally discredited just Google it I'm not your mother it's been discredited for months and months. Your sources are absolutely ridiculous. Too bad you are a total ignoramus dupe poor thing

Forum List

Back