Biden claims his son Beau “lost his life in Iraq”.

All your ******** has been totally discredited just Google it I'm not your mother it's been discredited for months and months. Your sources are absolutely ridiculous. Too bad you are a total ignoramus dupe poor thing
My source is his daughter, you raving lunatic.

Not what your Vegetable Messiah said, Simp.

I provided a link with his quotes.

Nobody is buying your pathetic spin.
Why you fucking degenerate. You're the lowest form of life on Earth. Is there anything to you fascist motherfuckers that's off limits including an Iraqi war veteran you fucking lowlife?

Why you fucking degenerate. You're the lowest form of life on Earth. Is there anything to you fascist motherfuckers that's off limits including an Iraqi war veteran you fucking lowlife?
I never commented on Beau Biden, Fuckwit.

Grow a brain.

I never commented on Beau Biden, Fuckwit.

Grow a brain.
But you will believe any horrible baloney without evidence against his father and brother who were almost destroyed by his death. Brainwashed functional traitor to americanism and reality. So how about those Bills you betcha?

But you will believe any horrible baloney without evidence against his father and brother who were almost destroyed by his death. Brainwashed functional traitor to americanism and reality. So how about those Bills you betcha?
I quoted your Vegetable Messiah, Simp.

You just deny reality.

so you are saying your Vegetable Messiah Is a lying sack of shit who is pissing on his sons grave to score cheap political points.
I said no such such thing you anal retentive fuckwad.

So you are saying he is a vegetable who has no idea WTF he is saying. Has to be one or the other, Simp.

Which is it?
I aready told you what he meant, you ignorant jackass. Anyone with a brain knows it too, which leaves you out.

Is Biden a lying sack, completely dementia riddled, or both?

My money is on both.

Democrats and the fake news media need to collectively decide what theircstory is on Biden.

Either Biden is an habitual, pathelogical liar...which means nothing he says can be trusted...

Or he is a dementia-ravaged old man who is no longer in touch with reality and too mentally incompetent to fulfill his role as US President...which means nothing he says can be trusted AND is a danger.

Either way, he can no longer entrusted with running and representing this country.

he was in Iraq and like many others who was around burn pits died of a terrible brain cancer, brainwashed functional asshole.... The reason hunter Biden had problems for a couple of years
Hunter Biden is a crackhead, incestuous, self-enriching traitor and 'bagman' for 'the big guy'.

Don't try making ridiculous excuses for him.

Forum List

Back