Biden claims his son Beau “lost his life in Iraq”.

Leftists are very poor judges of character, probably because their character is low, ya think?

Biden also lied about the deaths of his former wife and children. Imagine that, lying about their deaths strictly to attract votes. And fuck, leftists eat that shit up, SMH

And they have the audacity to claim Trump is a liar. They're not comparable.

My my, you people are brainwashed functional swine. Too bad you don't have any evidence for any of these charges in fact all your evidence has been proven totally wrong, and your heroes would never put them in court because that would be a crime, they are ridiculous lies, ignoramus. Change the damn channel and rejoin humanity
you dumb fuck, it was Biden who lied in the first place, now you're lying for him because you're spineless, thus a Democrat.

Bullshit. My father lost his life BECAUSE of agent orange from Vietnam. Same thing with Biden’s son. His experience in Iraq may have been a catalyst, but he didn’t DIE in Iraq.
I'm as Conservative as anyone on here, but when it comes to the Troops and Veterans I give fuck all about sides. If the Presidents son got brain cancer from burn pits then Iraq killed him.

Plus it almost seems the Deep State wants a nuclear war.
Yes but why?... is this bunch of evil doer's trying to reduce the world's population?... they tried covid... fentanyl and war in Europe and since they all have plush underground bunkers they think they can set off Armageddon?... can they really be this evil?....

Just think what a national security risk he is! Just imagine how the left would be howling if this was Trump doing all of these things?
Yes and look at Biden's record as resident.... he has done Xi's bidding and turned our superpower into a wokeness cowardly broken nation....

Yes but why?... is this bunch of evil doer's trying to reduce the world's population?... they tried covid... fentanyl and war in Europe and since they all have plush underground bunkers they think they can set off Armageddon?... can they really be this evil?....
I can’t figure out why anyone would want a nuclear war but it does seem some in our government do.

Perhaps they hope a couple of tactical nukes will be so devastating that we will be able to outlaw nuclear weapons. The problem with that is if we do away with our nukes other nations will just keep theirs and take us over.

Or maybe we made a deal with space aliens that they will deactivate Russia’s nukes if they try to use them.

Is Biden a lying sack, completely dementia riddled, or both?

My money is on both.

Stolen valor is a crime.

I can’t figure out why anyone would want a nuclear war but it does seem some in our government do.

Perhaps they hope a couple of tactical nukes will be so devastating that we will be able to outlaw nuclear weapons. The problem with that is if we do away with our nukes other nations will just keep theirs and take us over.

Or maybe we made a deal with space aliens that they will deactivate Russia’s nukes if they try to use them.

Its simple... Remove the US constitution... Marshal law and more lock downs plus more sheep created like the libs here on USMB....

Its simple... Remove the US constitution... Marshal law and more lock downs plus more sheep created like the libs here on USMB....
Any connection between your beliefs and reality is purely coincidental, brainwashed functional conspiracy nut job. The only people who want martial law are extreme mega election vaccine global warming et cetera deniers who can't change the channel or read anything that isn't put out by Murdoch or conspiracy nuts on the Internet. They want martial law because of idiocy like you spew.... You have to save the country from the pedophile election stealing, fascist Democrats lol. All total ********

Last edited:
Is Biden a lying sack, completely dementia riddled, or both?

My money is on both.

I never considered that he might be faking dementia

but who knows? The Dims are drunk on power and so.. they say things drunks would say

Any connection between your beliefs and reality is purely coincidental, brainwashed functional conspiracy nut job. The only people who want martial law are extreme mega election vaccine global warming et cetera deniers who can't change the channel or read anything that isn't put out by Murdoch or conspiracy nuts on the Internet. They want martial law because of idiocy like you spew....
you drank a lot of that Koolaid, didn't u?

poor thing

Forum List

Back