Biden claims his son Beau “lost his life in Iraq”.

Not if you served where there were no burn pits!

Can you read?

1665686735849.png

Any connection between your beliefs and reality is purely coincidental, brainwashed functional conspiracy nut job. The only people who want martial law are extreme mega election vaccine global warming et cetera deniers who can't change the channel or read anything that isn't put out by Murdoch or conspiracy nuts on the Internet. They want martial law because of idiocy like you spew.... You have to save the country from the pedophile election stealing, fascist Democrats lol. All total ********
Murdock??? LMFAO... what decade is this?....

I'm no fan of the vegetable, but if his sons cancer was a result of burn pits then technically he did lose his life in Iraq.
Yes, he did. Serving his country at the time. I have to assume that anyone who ridicules that must have done things far more brave than serving in a combat area.

The story here is that Creepy Joe once again is using the death of his one son who turned out not to be a worthless crackhead as a political talking point, not that Joe took "credit" for his son dying in Iraq.

Yes, he did. Serving his country at the time. I have to assume that anyone who ridicules that must have done things far more brave than serving in a combat area.

The story here is that Creepy Joe once again is using the death of his one son who turned out not to be a worthless crackhead as a political talking point, not that Joe took "credit" for his son dying in Iraq.
Hunter had a couple of bad years after his very close brother died tragically. So did the rest of the family. You people are a disgrace. Takes a lot of brainwashed idiotic hatred. Poor America.

Fox the major problem in the United states these days, for 30 years. So you have moved on to Internet conspiracy nuttery? Great job!
FOX News?... is it FOX news that drove your gas prices up?... or has us on the brink of Nuclear war?... and suffering a terrible recession?....
Wake up pal you sound ridiculous....

every respected media in the world agrees with me. Your one Murdock network and three Murdoch newspapers are a disgrace and the obvious kool-aid, dingbats...
Did it ever occur to you that your 'respected media' is a rubber stamp for the Democrats?

he was in Iraq and like many others who was around burn pits died of a terrible brain cancer, brainwashed functional asshole.... The reason hunter Biden had problems for a couple of years
You don't mean Hunter. Hunter was the one who served a tough post as a public affairs officer in Virginia for about a month, before receiving an other than honorable discharge due to drug use.

Forum List

Back