Biden claims his son Beau “lost his life in Iraq”.

Hunter had a couple of bad years after his very close brother died tragically. So did the rest of the family. You people are a disgrace. Takes a lot of brainwashed idiotic hatred. Poor America.
What, what?

Are you saying that Hunter's partying with cocaine is a result of his brother's death in Iraq, and therefore Hunter is a casualty of that war also?

Oh, brother! You people have absolutely no shame.

Fox the major problem in the United states these days, for 30 years. So you have moved on to Internet conspiracy nuttery? Great job!
That's ridiculous... you have... NBC CBS MSNBC CNN PBS ABC FACEBOOK TWITTER PAY PAL HOLLYWOOD BIG PRO SPORTS THE VIEW AND THE FBI CIA AND The IRS...and you are still going to lose... even if FOX shut down tomorrow you are still going to lose...

The fucking irony Franco. I'm brainwashed? That's rich............
this has nothing to do with politics or policy, just malicious gossip... Is there no family tragedy you brainwashed hater people won't quibble about? You really should look into what policies your heroes support, they don't help you or your family or friends, just the bloated greedy idiot rich GOP...

That's ridiculous... you have... NBC CBS MSNBC CNN PBS ABC FACEBOOK TWITTER PAY PAL HOLLYWOOD BIG PRO SPORTS THE VIEW AND THE FBI CIA AND The IRS...and you are still going to lose... even if FOX shut down tomorrow you are still going to lose...
Also the BBC France 24 every respected newspaper and network around the world, while you just have proven scumbag Murdoch and internet nut jobs.

What, what?

Are you saying that Hunter's partying with cocaine is a result of his brother's death in Iraq, and therefore Hunter is a casualty of that war also?

Oh, brother! You people have absolutely no shame.
Yes come to think of it. And of course another victim of your garbage hateful destructive divisive imaginary propaganda, super duper- just like you the GOP and the rest of the world... Doesn't appear to be much of a party either lol.

this has nothing to do with politics or policy, just malicious gossip... Is there no family tragedy you brainwashed hater people won't quibble about? You really should look into what policies your heroes support, they don't help you or your family or friends, just the bloated greedy idiot rich GOP...

That's twisted. You asked me to back it up, and I did.

Biden told his followers (YOU) that his wife and kids died as the result of a drunk driver, simply because he knows that appeals to your kind, and he's a low life.

And you call it what again? Oh yeah, "nothing to do with politics or policy, just malicious gossip"

That's twisted. You asked me to back it up, and I did.

Biden told his followers (YOU) that his wife and kids died as the result of a drunk driver, simply because he knows that appeals to your kind, and he's a low life.

And you call it what again? Oh yeah, "nothing to do with politics or policy, just malicious gossip"
that is just about the way they handled drunk drivers back then

You brainwashed nonfunctional moron, xiden made it political when he lied about it for the sympathy vote. Just like he lies about his small kitchen fire and a multitude of other things.

Biden claims his son Beau “lost his life in Iraq”.​

His son Beau lost his life in this totally superflous and senseless war under the morally corrupt G.W. Bush doctrine "preemptive strike" ... whooow ... He knows what are bad political decisions and what this is able to mean for the own life.

way to spin a real tragedy, brainwashed functional hater dupe anti American traitor. lol. Change the damn channel for crying out loud poor America
haha i’m not the one “spinning” it…your Dear Leader is just lying about it

Also the BBC France 24 every respected newspaper and network around the world, while you just have proven scumbag Murdoch and internet nut jobs.
But we get the whole truth you do not.... thus you stay uninformed.... but your gas and food costs the same as mine....

But we get the whole truth you do not.... thus you stay uninformed.... but your gas and food costs the same as mine....
Because of Putin, every country in the world is in the same boat, but thanks to president Biden we are doing better than anyone else, and you people are morons oops brainwashed functional morons. If you believe the election was stolen and the pandemic was a hoax, you are technically insane.

haha i’m not the one “spinning” it…your Dear Leader is just lying about it
he lost his life in Iraq, no what matter where he finally died. What the hell0 why would anybody lie about this. You people have no idea what a liar looks like if you believe anything trump says for example.

You brainwashed nonfunctional moron, xiden made it political when he lied about it for the sympathy vote. Just like he lies about his small kitchen fire and a multitude of other things.

Byden had just been elected senator so that makes absolutely no sense at all. At any rate I believe Biden prove me wrong, it's just like the dossier you can't tell whether it is a lie or not. It's based on gossip, but I will tell you that's the way they handled drunk driving back in those days. And the dossiers sounds just like that bad little brat trump. What a CAD... He has admitted to worse for crying out loud lol. Jesus Christ you people are idiot voters, why don't you try finding out what the truth is and vote for the policies that you care about.

Because of Putin, every country in the world is in the same boat, but thanks to president Biden we are doing better than anyone else, and you people are morons oops brainwashed functional morons. If you believe the election was stolen and the pandemic was a hoax, you are technically insane.
Prove your claim, Simp.

give us a link to the inflation rates for every country on earth.

Forum List

Back