Biden confuses Russia with Ukraine, and Zelenskyy with Putin.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
They shoulda left him in the WH basement. What a disaster it was thinking he could function on the world stage.

And the Democrat party is gonna force their base to vote for 4 more years of this train wreck.

Biden? Confused? Surely you jest!!

The guy is toast. I think maybe they are hoping to milk him out long enough to get through the '24 election, let the leftwing groups set up another election steal, then once in office, quickly manufacture a reason for his retirement and put Harris in his place, because they know that if she ran now, she would LOSE.
Airhead Harris POTUS? :oops:

If that were Trump the left would declare two more lies. Heck, they could even find four out it, leftists are just that creative.

They shoulda left him in the WH basement. What a disaster it was thinking he could function on the world stage.

And the Democrat party is gonna force their base to vote for 4 more years of this train wreck.

This is beyond pathetic, this is downright dangerous.

Here is the latest on him. I have nothing against the man I have followed his career since the 1970s. And its not his age that's the issue my uncle is 98 years old still drives and mentally is sharp as tack. It is Bidens mental state that's the issue and I believe he needs to be examined by a professional. He has always been a gaffer his entire career but now it is a major health problem and maybe not mentally capable of making decisions that affect millions of lives. I fell bad for him.

Forum List

Back