Biden Considering Easing Sanctions on Venezuela To Get More of Their Oil; No Plans to Ease Sanctions on US Oil Industry

Yes, it is lower than it was 2020, too bad oil production got slashed in 2020. I guess you think that is Biden's fault also

now you are starting to understand why the prices are up.

If he does he is doing a shitty job of restricting anything. The 16% growth from Feb to Feb is faster than the growth under the 4 years of Trump.

Why is that?
Shitforbrains blames Trump for the pandemic.

The Dem's anti American oil policies EXPOSED for all to see. Dems go begging on their knees to other countries pleading with them to pump more oil while Dems continue their attacks on the USA oil industry. Dems are the enemy of the American people.

Shitforbrains blames Trump for the pandemic.

I did not blame anyone for anything, that is your game not mine.

You still have not answered the original question

US oil production up 16% from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022.

US NG production up 12% in 2021.

Someone explain how this is "choking the USA own resources".

Thanks.

For you, sure.

EIA-914 monthly production report

NG - Feb 2021 production was 104,425 mil cubic feet per day. Dec 2021 it was 118,113 118113-104425=13688 13688/104425=12%. My bad for putting 14%.

Feb 2021 production was 10,000,000 barrels per day. Feb 2022 it was 11,600,000. 11,600,000-10,000,000=1,600,000. 1,600,000/10,000,000=16%. ,
Thanks.

While it is true production is inching up. It is still way below peak production just a few years back. There was a massive dip followed by gains, then another significant dip in February of 2021. I support returning to peak levels or beyond. We cannot rely on other countries to fill in the gaps. Perhaps we should set aside a larger portion towards our reserves for domestic use.

I did not blame anyone for anything, that is your game not mine.

You still have not answered the original question

Thanks.
Why was oil production lower in 2020, because of Trump OR BECAUSE CHINA RELEASED A BIO WMD ON THE WORLD?

Take as much time as you need to spin an answer.
While we wait, it is a FACT Biden IS HAMPERING NEW US OIL PRODUCTION.

While it is true production is inching up. It is still way below peak production just a few years back. There was a massive dip followed by gains, then another significant dip in February of 2021. I support returning to peak levels or beyond.

I agree it is still way below peak production just a few years back and I too want it back where it was. At the current rate of increase it will be there by Nov of this year.

Why was oil production lower in 2020, because of Trump OR BECAUSE CHINA RELEASED A BIO WMD ON THE WORLD?

Neither, it was due to a worldwide pandemic which caused a crash in demand, which lead to a slash in production. Oil wells are not like a light switch, they cannot just be flipped back on. It takes time.

So, now will you answer my question or are you still waiting on the email back from your party masters?

That is a very nice meme, now will you address the question, or do you need to wait for your party handlers to get back with you and give you the answer

Thanks.
Your complaining about a meme but your putting up numbers without any verifying links.

Pretty crazy what a worldwide pandemic will do.

At the current rate of growth since Feb 2021 it will be back to 2020 pre-pandemic levels by Nov of this year.
Which is good, but only if the rest of the world follows. That doesn't seem likely at the moment.

Thanks.

While it is true production is inching up. It is still way below peak production just a few years back. There was a massive dip followed by gains, then another significant dip in February of 2021. I support returning to peak levels or beyond. We cannot rely on other countries to fill in the gaps. Perhaps we should set aside a larger portion towards our reserves for domestic use.

You also have to keep in mind, our oil companies have no real reason to increase production too quickly. They are making record setting profits with oil this high.

Lets be honest, if you were them would you be in a rush to get prices lower?

well, there is a war going on which complicates things
There is a lot more than that going on. If you follow the news around the world using local, non-Western sources, you will see a decidedly less friendly attitude towards the West. That was pre-Ukraine invasion. Keep in mind, the only nuclear powers that denounced the invasion were all NATO countries.

BECAUSE CHINA RELEASED A BIO WMD ON THE WORLD
Enough said. This is the result of the Neo-GOP rapid fire shit machine gun. On Sale Now.

What are the differences in the Biden Regulations and the Obama Regulations? Remember production nearly doubled during Obama's 8 years.

Joe said buy American.
What he really said was buy from Russia, Iran and Venezuela, all bottom 10 nations for liberty and anti-America policies.

/----/
1646680109565.png

Forum List

Back