Biden Considering Easing Sanctions on Venezuela To Get More of Their Oil; No Plans to Ease Sanctions on US Oil Industry

chicken comes home to roost

Venezuela president according to USA, now USA will polish Maduro's c.ego.

Shutterstock_10550053c.jpg

I always said that Dimm Neo-Marxists were using a unique western hemisphere Venezuelan template to make us similar to Venezuela; but I never envisioned the U.S. to go begging to Venezuela!!!
Is this still America? Where the hell am I??

Pretty interesting, cozying up to an ally of Putin.

Ol' Vlad won't be a fan of this idea. Good. That's the point, asshole.

:popcorn:

When the Democrats stole the 2020 election this was the path the US was on:

WHITE HOUSE SAYS U.S. NEEDS TO BE PREPARED FOR LONG, DIFFICULT ROAD AHEAD

zerohedge (@zerohedge) March 7, 2022

US oil production up 16% from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022.

US NG production up 12% in 2021.

Someone explain how this is "choking the USA own resources".

Thanks.
where did u get those supposed statistics?

you had a dream last night?

sheez... nice when people post sources.. probably didn't bc you knew we wouldn't trust them

but let's justsay they are true

means nothing. If oil production was done to near- zero (say)... which wouldn't surprise considering who is at the helm.. a 16% increase would be of course laughable

+

Democrats want Americans to be taken advantage of by high oil prices. They don't want Americans to profit from them.

Until you realize Democrats are America's enemy, nothing they do will make sense.

Until you realize Democrats are America's enemy, nothing they do will make sense.

4 sure

(however, they wouldn't make sense in any case)

TDS
Libs cannot offer any ideas or defenses in the present so Everything from them is rooted in bruised feelings from the past.
Trump Dick Sucker to the rescue, to defend the Saul Biden campaign........

Why wouldn't the shadow Marxist government behind Old Joe want to enrich Venezuela's crooked government while democrats act like a third world country that tracks down political dissidents while the U.S. and the world falls apart? Actually it makes sense.

Why wouldn't the shadow Marxist government behind Old Joe want to enrich Venezuela's crooked government while democrats act like a third world country that tracks down political dissidents while the U.S. and the world falls apart? Actually it makes sense.

It's a rip-off.
U.S. is almost toast!!

Pretty interesting, cozying up to an ally of Putin.

Ol' Vlad won't be a fan of this idea. Good. That's the point, asshole.

:popcorn:
Yeah, Joe feeding Putin $130 a barrel when he only got $40 under Trump must have Putin weeping!

I agree it is still way below peak production just a few years back and I too want it back where it was. At the current rate of increase it will be there by Nov of this year.

Right now, the US rig count is at 403. In 2015 the US rig count was around 1780. I don't see independent oil drillers increasing 1300 rigs in the next few months. Maybe an increase of 2-300 rigs if oil stays at 130 bucks a barrel.

Forum List

Back