Biden & Democrat City Governments Accuse Each Other Of Failing.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
Round & round the ole tiger chases the tip of its tail! Pay close attention to the following two words in the below link; "HUMAN NATURE", which I often post as "Human Condition(human nature)".

I suspect that video of blacks looting that Nostrum store in LA is as powerful as any utterance a dem could make trying to explain it away.

It's not like all liberal areas are like that nor want to be.....If that happened in liberal NOtVA say in the Tysons Corner Center Mall the Fairfax county PD would be on them like white on rice.

Round & round the ole tiger chases the tip of its tail! Pay close attention to the following two words in the below link; "HUMAN NATURE", which I often post as "Human Condition(human nature)".

The big cities have always blamed their problems on the federal government. Surely it can't have anything to do with their own leftist policies.

For the first time in history, all the democrats are correct here.

They all failed.

Forum List

Back