🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden DOJ admits they haven't prosecuted a single person for illegally protesting outside SCOTUS justices' homes

I can’t challenge it because I haven’t been arrested for violating the law.

But in its face, it’s hard to see how that could be at all constitutional. People engaging in speech on public sidewalks is protected.
Then do something to get arrested. Use your overactive imagination! You could be the first one prosecuted if your conduct is egregious enough. Then you can challenge the Constitutionality.

Listen moron, it has been explained to you several times that there are restrictions on free speech. If you are unaware, that is a testament to your stupidity. Maybe you will learn more when you get to high school.
Yes. The commies like you always restrict freedoms.

I am about as fucking communist as Rush Limbaugh. You simply don't understand the Bill of Rights and how they are applied, moron!
You’re a commie who wants to arrest people for engaging in political speech you don’t like.

That’s what commies do.

The first amendment says you don’t make laws restricting speech. That’s the text. I thought you guys like textualism.

Commies didn’t like the people expressing their displeasure of the party.

The commies had those people arrested.

Same here.
Hmmm...yes, I agree about Jan 6....but burning, looting and murder were perfectly acceptable to the Reich? Just not flag waving or pushing baby carriages?

You’re a commie who wants to arrest people for engaging in political speech you don’t like.

That’s what commies do.

The first amendment says you don’t make laws restricting speech. That’s the text. I thought you guys like textualism.
Threatening a Justice of the Supreme Court is illegal. Pretty simple to understand.

Hmmm...yes, I agree about Jan 6....but burning, looting and murder were perfectly acceptable to the Reich? Just not flag waving or pushing baby carriages?
Yes officer, I was just waving the flag. It just so happens your skull was in the way of me.

Yes officer, I was just waving the flag. It just so happens your skull was in the way of me.
Hmmm no proof of any police getting actually hurt, just one of them murdering an unarmed female. You Dimmers like treading on thin ice because of your tiny brains.
Those innocents murdered by your Dimmer ilk likely got to say nothing.

Forum List

Back