Biden dusts off the old swim suit to draw attention to nationwide lifeguard shortage.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Biden could hardly contain his excitement when he read that there is a nationwide shortage of lifeguards. He immediately called a meeting with his staffers to discuss his plan. "Hey this is not a joke, the country needs lifeguards right? And I was a lifeguard right? And I still look good in a swimsuit right? This is genius I'm serious! I'll find my old one piece get all oiled up and take a stand at Coney Island. Then you guys bring me a bunch of kids and we'll get some pics of them rubbing my leg hair just like the old days"!

You could here a pin drop as his staffers looked at each other jaws agape. "So what do you say, let's set it up for July 4th weekend! Make sure you bring a few Black kids and little girls with shampooed hair if you get my drift heh heh. That will get us back those votes we lost because of the stupid economy stuff."

Editors' note: Here is a pic of a young Joe Biden in all his splendor back in the day, legs oiled and ready to rub.

SWIM.jpeg

Forum List

Back