Biden Economy Continues It’s Downward Spiral

Smart folks moving their money to places least impacted by the DC swamp creatures.

Nine days, Son.

Let's what and see what's going on in 91 more.
Another 450,000 leftyflu deaths???
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

I feel like I've told you this before...
Well was just doing simple math...even you can do that, right? 5000 deaths a day for 91 days gives you......
Sigh.. nobody ever takes my advice.
You said something about waiting to see what happens in 91 days....I did the math for you.
View attachment 450211
Awwwww it will be okay.
Not until you raise your game to the point everything stops going over your head.
Waah
Don't cry about it.

Smart folks moving their money to places least impacted by the DC swamp creatures.

Nine days, Son.

A full blown recession, I would think. A sharp rise in unemployment and crime. Inflation. All part of any America hating agenda.
All of you "patriots" hoping for a disaster to blame on the other party.

Nine days, Son.

A full blown recession, I would think. A sharp rise in unemployment and crime. Inflation. All part of any America hating agenda.
All of you "patriots" hoping for a disaster to blame on the other party.
You caused the disaster with massive fraud and a flurry of anti-American EOs.

Nine days, Son.

The left is already taking credit for the down turn of Coronavirus case that began just before Biden was inaugurated, then they should take the credit for the economy to. Neither are relevant to Biden however the left wants the credit, they can take the blame.

Nine days, Son.

The left is already taking credit for the down turn of Coronavirus case that began just before Biden was inaugurated, then they should take the credit for the economy to. Neither are relevant to Biden however the left wants the credit, they can take the blame.
I haven't heard anyone giving President Joe credit form the downturn.

Gas is up 30% and jobs are falling faster than Kamala to her knees when she sees Willie Brown.
Do you want oil to do well or not? I can’t keep up with hog crazy righties.
WTF? You think poor people paying high prices just to survive is a good thing? Why do all Leftards hate the poor?

Gas is up 30% and jobs are falling faster than Kamala to her knees when she sees Willie Brown.
WTF? You think poor people paying high prices just to survive is a good thing? Why do all Leftards hate the poor?
So now you want oil to fail? Thanks to low prices they are deeply In debt and going bankrupt. I just can’t keep up, thought you guys loved big oil.

So now you want oil to fail? Thanks to low prices they are deeply In debt and going bankrupt. I just can’t keep up, thought you guys loved big oil.
Oh now the Leftards are concerned big oil is making enough money!
What a pathetic retard.

Oh now the Leftards are concerned big oil is making enough money!
What a pathetic retard.
I’m an independent. So you want oil to fail now. What a turn.

Forum List

Back