Biden Endorses Kamala Harris

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The infighting must have been ferocious. And at first, when he announced, on X no less, that he wasn't gong to be the nominee, he didn't endorse Harris.

Now later, he endorses her.

What a mess.

They have no choice but to line up behind her. She's the current VP. If they don't, the Congressional Black Caucus and the far left will say it's due to racism and/or sexism and may cause some of that group to sit this one out in protest. On the other end, I don't know what her appeal will be to the broader electorate, but she's running against Trump

They have no choice but to line up behind her. She's the current VP. If they don't, the Congressional Black Caucus and the far left will say it's due to racism and/or sexism and may cause some of that group to sit this one out in protest. On the other end, I don't know what her appeal will be to the broader electorate, but she's running against Trump who's as much a toxic candidate as there ever was, so anything can happen.

Trump
The infighting must have been ferocious. And at first, when he announced, on X no less, that he wasn't gong to be the nominee, he didn't endorse Harris.

What a mess.

is too old to be president.

Biden has been a great president. Trumps great at running for president. Not being potus. Policies. I like Biden Kamala’s plolicies.

Amnd maybe it will be Whitmer. Let’s vet Kamala. Decide at the dnc next month. This is fun. Who will be her vp?

What a mess.

The infighting isn't finished....The "Super Delegates" may well be a big turd in the super corporate punchbowl...The convention is going to be lit.

In 4 years I have NEVER heard anyone said anything good about Kamel Whore and I guess America will decide if they want the chick with the sore knees, who was lazy for 4 years as Vice President. All the desperate Democrats will take her because they want to win and stay in power.

What a mess.

How long will it be before the dimocrap party stabs her in the back?

In 4 years I have NEVER heard anyone said anything good about Kamel Whore and I guess America will decide if they want the chick with the sore knees, who was lazy for 4 years as Vice President. All the desperate Democrats will take her because they want to win and stay in power.
dimocrap voters don't vote for the person, they vote like the automatons they are. The see 'D' next to a person's name and they vote for it.

How many times have we seen dead people voted into Office because they have a "D" next to their name? I'm not talking about people who died after the ballots were printed, which happens. I'm talking about people who were dead before they were even put on the ballot.

The dimocrap party could put "To be determined" and 95% of dim voters would check the box.

Hopefully however, losing 5% of the vote will be enough to sink them.

What a mess.

"In a subsequent post, Mr. Biden endorsed her: “Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this.”"

How many minutes apart?

Democrats come full circle.

GTCC_T8X0AA__Pr

They have no choice but to line up behind her. She's the current VP. If they don't, the Congressional Black Caucus and the far left will say it's due to racism and/or sexism and may cause some of that group to sit this one out in protest. On the other end, I don't know what her appeal will be to the broader electorate, but she's running against Trump
"They" who, specifically?

Forum List

Back