Biden Excuses China's Uyghur Genocide

It is sad and shameful that the installed President of the United States of America stood on a stage and dismissed the horrors befalling these people as just a cultural norm. According to Xiden, Xi is just trying to achieve unity. Hmmmm Let this be tucked into memory when Beijing's puppet declares he wants unity in the USA. Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Uyghur's only hope was Donald Trump. I hope the cabal that manipulated the election and their supporters can live with what they've done to these people.

WATCH: Biden excuses genocide of Uyghur Muslims in China as a 'cultural norm' | The Post Millennial

Has anybody tried to blame Trump yet?
It is sad and shameful that the installed President of the United States of America stood on a stage and dismissed the horrors befalling these people as just a cultural norm. According to Xiden, Xi is just trying to achieve unity. Hmmmm Let this be tucked into memory when Beijing's puppet declares he wants unity in the USA. Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Uyghur's only hope was Donald Trump. I hope the cabal that manipulated the election and their supporters can live with what they've done to these people.

WATCH: Biden excuses genocide of Uyghur Muslims in China as a 'cultural norm' | The Post Millennial

Donald Trump encourages Xi to build those concentration camps. You said NOTHING.

Donald Trump participated in the genocide Yemeni people by the Saudi's, and YOU ENCOURAGED it.

So don't come here and say that Joe isn't doing enough, when you said NOTHING about Trump when he openly told XI to do this.
You should be banned for posting these lies. We should export you to China!

What lies am I posting you ignorant piece of shit? I seriously doubt you'll apologize for calling me a liar. I guess you call others liars, because you don't tell the truth. I don't lie.

You can't do fuck all to me because I don't live in the USA.

Potty mouth - I bet you are wild in the sak?

Donald Trump encourages Xi to build those concentration camps. You said NOTHING.

Donald Trump participated in the genocide Yemeni people by the Saudi's, and YOU ENCOURAGED it.

So don't come here and say that Joe isn't doing enough, when you said NOTHING about Trump when he openly told XI to do this.
Your Post is spot on. Trumpers did not give a damn when Trump supported this Uigher camps.

Of course this is their modus operandi. When Pubs in power, it doesn’t matter; when Dems in power, it is the gravest threat.

Bolton said Trump said? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is on video.

Do you think the camps are ok? You personally?

Biden EXPLAINS China.. He's by no means condoning genocide. Learn to listen. This is a cultural norm for China. Now what? Are you ready to invade China?

Your Post is spot on. Trumpers did not give a damn when Trump supported this Uigher camps.

Of course this is their modus operandi. When Pubs in power, it doesn’t matter; when Dems in power, it is the gravest threat.

Biden is on video.

Of course not. Do you?

Biden is on video.

Of course not. Do you?

Of course not. The CCP is sterilizing the women. Its horrific. It should be condemned by every nation and the UN should issue human rights violations sanctions.

The fact the US government will not condemn China for the camps should be worrisome for every American.

Biden is on video.

Of course not. Do you?

Of course not. The CCP is sterilizing the women. Its horrific. It should be condemned by every nation and the UN should issue human rights violations sanctions.

The fact the US government will not condemn China for the camps should be worrisome for every American.

Warm up the B-52s?

B-52.jpg

So now we have to defend Muslims who attacked us on 9/11 against China who attacked with a Bio weapon? The hell with both of them

Biden is on video.

Do you think the camps on the Southern US Border are OK?

I see little difference between the two. I think they're all terrible and there is little difference between the two. Both incarcerate a non-criminal population that offer no danger to the general population, and are being locked up because the government doesn't want them there.

The Chinese may be more brutal, but given the separation of families, the overcrowding and conditions in the camps, the rapes and forced sterlizations, and the 7 children who have died in custody, Trump's camps may be just about as bad.

China poisoned the world with COVID-19 and no one seems to care about that either.

Xiden is compromised. Taiwan and Australia, you're on your own. Things are going to get much worse for Americans.

Biden is on video.

I see little difference between the two. I think they're all terrible and there is little difference between the two. Both incarcerate a non-criminal population that offer no danger to the general population, and are being locked up because the government doesn't want them there.

The Chinese may be more brutal, but given the separation of families, the overcrowding and conditions in the camps, the rapes and forced sterlizations, and the 7 children who have died in custody, Trump's camps may be just about as bad.
Wrong. The illegals need not be incentivized to come here. In China they are Chinese citizens, correct? We aren't separating families of US citizens.

So lefties arguments is....well...Trump didn’t do enough ...so Biden should do nothing?

No the argument is that if you said nothing when Trump encouraged Xi's actions, why are you complaining that Biden has done nothing at this point?

If Biden were attacking the Chinese for their civil rights abuses, you'd be complaining that he was ignoring all of the problems at home. Joe wasn't elected to keep the Chinese from killing their citizens, he was elected to stop the virus from killing American citizens.

Biden is dealing with the botched pandemic response, to get cases down, clean up vaccination distribution, and the schools re-opened.

He's getting his Covid relief bill through the Senate, and he has to get his Cabinet approved by the Senate, all in the midst of a right wing insurrection.

The entire state of Texas and much of the mid-west in dealing with power outages because the lack of regulation in Texas has lead to catastrophic failures of all utilities - gas, electrical and water, due to the cold.

Can I just say that as a Canadian who has gone throught winters to -20 F, and while the pipes may have frozen up a time or two, we have never lost power, gas or water for any significant amount of time. When I lived outside an area with municipal services, we've had a generator, and had to fire it up a time or two. But I live in a country with real winters, and nothing like what is happening in Texas has ever happened here.

Texas is the catstrophic failure of Republican free market capitalism. This is your unregulated utility market people. Go for the deregulation!!!! This is why "libertarianism" will never work.

How very fucking typical. You post a bunch of heresay trying to masquerade it as fact. You can be damned sure that had Trump really said that the actual transcript would have been leaked. It's not as if the media had any trouble publishing transcripts after all. Anything I guess to try to take the focus off Beijing's little bitch and his lack of concern. I find it especially heinous in light of the information that has come out of those camps recently. And you can take your lies and shove them up your ass. You better show me bitch where I encouraged Yemeni genocide or retract your lies.

So lefties arguments is....well...Trump didn’t do enough ...so Biden should do nothing?

No the argument is that if you said nothing when Trump encouraged Xi's actions, why are you complaining that Biden has done nothing at this point?

If Biden were attacking the Chinese for their civil rights abuses, you'd be complaining that he was ignoring all of the problems at home. Joe wasn't elected to keep the Chinese from killing their citizens, he was elected to stop the virus from killing American citizens.

Biden is dealing with the botched pandemic response, to get cases down, clean up vaccination distribution, and the schools re-opened.

He's getting his Covid relief bill through the Senate, and he has to get his Cabinet approved by the Senate, all in the midst of a right wing insurrection.

The entire state of Texas and much of the mid-west in dealing with power outages because the lack of regulation in Texas has lead to catastrophic failures of all utilities - gas, electrical and water, due to the cold.

Can I just say that as a Canadian who has gone throught winters to -20 F, and while the pipes may have frozen up a time or two, we have never lost power, gas or water for any significant amount of time. When I lived outside an area with municipal services, we've had a generator, and had to fire it up a time or two. But I live in a country with real winters, and nothing like what is happening in Texas has ever happened here.

Texas is the catstrophic failure of Republican free market capitalism. This is your unregulated utility market people. Go for the deregulation!!!! This is why "libertarianism" will never work.
Also typical. Can't defend your puppet's garbage so just change the subject. So, Xiden is just too busy?

Biden is on video.

Wrong. The illegals need not be incentivized to come here. In China they are Chinese citizens, correct? We aren't separating families of US citizens.
He/it/she trying to equate genocide and slave labor camps to detaining illegal aliens is almost hilarious.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
It is beyond disgraceful and embarrassing that a President of the United States could stand up publicly and say what Biden said about the plight of people in concentration camps in Communist China, not to mention his off-hand comment about Tibet. It is ridiculous in the extreme and utterly unforgivable. The comments of that stupid, hysterical Canadian that keeps bothering people here are utterly meaningless, and trying to draw such a grossly Inhumane and irrational false equivalency is a blight on her personal character that she’s going to have to live with every time she looks in the mirror. But that one particular stupid Canadian is not president of my country. What Biden said is beyond absurd and un-American. ...

Last edited:

It's Xiden's blueprint for American Unity. Simply kill all the non-Democrats.

Forum List

Back