Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

Certainly WAS NOT a vocal outburst of concern. I've never heard a crowd cheer as an elderly person collapsed, only gasps and concerned expressions. If there was cheering it was after the person was on their feet and visibly OK.

Once it appeared Xiden was OK the cheering STOPPED.

I wonder who is going to nuke us when Eric Swalwell comes to take our AR-47's with his chinese spy whore if the AF Cadets aren't all that supportive of a democrook CINC.

Swalwell has been exonerated in the bullshit you ranted about, Trump's asshound.

You angling for a whiff of DeeSantis' ass now that Trump is facing indictments soon?
Std Clap. Hey stupid. How the fuck are ya?

You still tossing Brandon’s salad?

Is it true that lPotato salad” in your little world is always brown? Is it true you ask to be served you nightly allotment of puppy chow in Brandon’s used Depends?

I realize this is too difficult for a liberoid like you to comprehend, but if Trump doesn’t win the GOP nomination, I will happily vote for DeSantis or Nikki or Scott.

Std Clap. Hey stupid. How the fuck are ya?

You still tossing Brandon’s salad?

Is it true that lPotato salad” in your little world is always brown? Is it true you ask to be served you nightly allotment of puppy chow in Brandon’s used Depends?

I realize this is too difficult for a liberoid like you to comprehend, but if Trump doesn’t win the GOP nomination, I will happily vote for DeSantis or Nikki or Scott.
Glad to hear it. And I'll get to see you cry when Biden beats the shit out of either one of those two idiots.

Forum List

Back