Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

Trump said: "He actually fell down? Well, I hope he wasn't hurt" "The whole thing is crazy. You've got to be careful about that...even if you have to tiptoe down the ramp." "That's a bad place to fall...that's not inspiring" (he later added)
I think Trump actually held back in the first statement probably because he did not yet know the extent of the seriousness of the fall but later added the "not inspiring" part when it was clear Biden was basically O.K. and still fair game.

1. Ever since I fell and broke my right hip in 2016, I have been wearing hip protectors (and knee pads) underneath my clothing.

2. If any member (or guest) is also in his/her "golden years," s/he may wish to check the Web for a selection of these items. (Some do not create a bulge in your clothing.)

Not according to sealybobo. He says:

Is there one president besides Jimmy Carter we can say NEVER lied?

But who lied more? Trump. And what was the lie? Did Biden ever lie us into war? Bush.

Trump lied more and about much worse things. Take for example he lied to us about how serious Corona Virus was. He knew and he lied because he didn't want it to hurt the economy, which he needed to be good in order to get re elected. Because aside from he was lucky there was a good economy, he was never going to be re elected. The economy had to be good.

It's almost as if God sent Corona virus to test Trump and he failed.

But who lied more? Trump. And what was the lie? Did Biden ever lie us into war? Bush.

Trump lied more and about much worse things. Take for example he lied to us about how serious Corona Virus was. He knew and he lied because he didn't want it to hurt the economy, which he needed to be good in order to get re elected. Because aside from he was lucky there was a good economy, he was never going to be re elected. The economy had to be good.

Can you even say Carter NEVER lied?

Can you even say Carter NEVER lied?
I wonder. Let's just say, there isn't one lie that we all can point to.

Hillary said she was under sniper fire.

Obama said you can keep your doctor

Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq

Bill said he didn't have sexual relations with that woman

Trump said he didn't try to pull a coup, he didn't rape a woman, he wasn't playing politics when he callled Ukraine, he didn't keep classified documents, he didn't run his business from the White House, he didn't hire illegals, he said he did pay his fair share of taxes, corona was a hoax,

Trump seems to think because everyone has lied, it's okay to be a liar.

Trump told over 6,000 lies!
It’s true! It really really is!

1685713193508.png

Forum List

Back