Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

f87555dce916d698c54e0432f87d9dae

It was somewhat stunning when Trump recently showed some humility and acknowledged his age and health during an interview with The Washington Post.

He appeared to suggest he is not, in fact, in peak physical condition when asked about seeking the GOP presidential nomination.

“You always have to talk about health. You look like you’re in good health, but tomorrow, you get a letter from a doctor saying, ‘Come see me again,’” he told The Post. “That’s not good when they use the word ‘again.’”

The former president’s comment should cast some doubts on his entry into the 2024 race.

And what do you think of the current President, actually in the White House right now, who fell over on live television at a ceremonial speech - and could barely find the podium after his handlers steered him for the third time?

Does Trump convey any of this behavior?

You people are fucking shameless.

First off, I'm a dude. Second, I said I know of no lie that Carter ever told. I don't believe Republicans ever accused Carter back then of being a liar. Do you?

Of all the presidents, who do you think is the most decent human? It has to be Carter right? I'm not saying he was a great president. In fact I think he was too good of a man to be president.

There is literally no fucking chance that you are male.

First off, I'm a dude. Second, I said I know of no lie that Carter ever told. I don't believe Republicans ever accused Carter back then of being a liar. Do you?

Of all the presidents, who do you think is the most decent human? It has to be Carter right? I'm not saying he was a great president. In fact I think he was too good of a man to be president.

Jimmy Carter is a Jew-hater. Figures you'd like him.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

And

All lies.

The first thing I thought of when seeing him fall was whether Chevy could still do enough stunts to mock him. Then I remembered he only mocked Republicans...
In the old days, before the corportacracy became a tool of the deep state, entertainers were aware, that folks of all types watched their shows.

Entertainment, if it touched on the three forbidden subjects of polite conversation in civil society; i.e. sex, politics, religion, (and to a lesser manner, race and ethnicity,) they treated these subjects in a whimsical and light manner, with equal prejudice to all. This had always been the key to American civil society, and to ensuring we have one culture. "E pluribus unum"

Now? Things are different. The mass media has become like a bludgeon, a hammer of propaganda and balkanization.

Only, IMO, the walking dead don't get it at this point.

And what do you think of the current President, actually in the White House right now, who fell over on live television at a ceremonial speech - and could barely find the podium after his handlers steered him for the third time?

Does Trump convey any of this behavior?

You people are fucking shameless.
Really because you are acting like Biden is as out of it as Reagan was in his second term. He's not. YOU my friend supported a guy with Alzheimers. Clearly he had handlers. Biden is still riding a bike you freak. So spare me the shameless bullshit. Trump can't ride a bike anymore. Let's see him.

And Biden tripped over a sand bag. He is fine thank you for your concern about your president. Very patriotic of you.

Trump convey's a lot worse behavior.

Hell look at him here he couldn't even stand on his own two feet

images

And

All lies.
Not all lies. I doubt he would have LIED and said "if you get vaccinated you won't get covid". Not a lie. He was wrong. Big difference.

But he was right about people who got vaccinated were far more likely to survive. What about the part he was right about? On that part, Republicans were wrong. How come you aren't pointing that out or telling us Republicans lied?

In fact, you won't even admit you guys were wrong. Forget about lying. You were just wrong and won't admit it.

Remember this from October 2021? In the last three months, five conservative talk show hosts died from COVID​

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.​

First it was Dick Farrel. Then Phil Valentine. Most recently, Marc Bernier. Just within the past month, those three conservative radio hosts — all unvaccinated critics of inoculation efforts — died after contracting Covid.

"There's no question when somebody like Phil Valentine, when you read that he has it and then three weeks later he's dead, it will get your attention," said John Fredericks, a pro-Trump conservative radio personality who said he is vaccinated.

Nearly nine months into the inoculation campaign, the political divide over Covid vaccinations is still gaping. But conservative media counterparts see a chance to soften some resistance on the right after trusted messengers who have mocked the shots or otherwise encouraged audiences to resist efforts to get them vaccinated have died.

the overwhelming majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths nationwide are among unvaccinated people

I was enjoying watching anti vaxers suffer through covid when us vaccinated people just felt like we had a common cold when we got it.

Still you guys never said you were wrong. About anything. Ever.

Then points like its the podium's fault.

Gotta love it. The dumb bastard has been going to these types of public events for AT LEAST FIFTY YEARS. The sandbag was there when he walked up, it didn't move, then the clueless bastard turns around and trips over it not even aware of where he is walking.

Joe is in the ozone.

Maybe Rosalyn Carter ought to running the country while they put Joe in the rest home.

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 2.jpg

Forum List

Back