Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

Meanwhile Trump is becoming Wolverine:

IMG_3370.png

There will undoubtedly be an intervention before the end of the year. This is getting to the point where credibility in the media will be challenged for ignoring the obvious.
It was the damn media who put that fool in there with their lies and attacks on Donald Trump. I hope CNN, MSNBC and the NY Slimes have huge losses and go bankrupt.

And the crowd erupts in laughter! What an embarrassment. 81 million ballots folks

Wow! I did not see an active thread on this and almost started one myself! How can this not be the most active thread right now?

Notice that few Biden supporters are daring to even post to this thread. All the usual suspects are trying to pretend it never happened.

Leader of the free world, doesn't even look where the hell he's walking. Worse, the sandbag was there when he went up on stage, it isn't like someone moved it. This boob is utterly CLUELESS. Even better, this jackhole has been going to these official functions for FIFTY YEARS! You'd kinda think by now that he would know a sandbag weighting something in place.

Joe Biden, Supreme Commander, having his senior moment, worse off than Mrs. Carter heading to a nursing home and yet the left still pretend this guy is competent or ever was, much less got 81 million votes. What a sorry bunch of losers the US is if 81 million actually DID vote for this feckless idiot.

Best of all, all before the world for all to see, now you know why they will never let Joe out campaigning or debating, the guy would make an even bigger ASS of himself, but don't worry, I've preserved Biden at his best for all of posterity!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.25.23 PM.jpg

Notice the guy at Left trying to suppress a laugh:
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.26.43 PM.jpg
8358092.jpg

Look at the CLUELESS face--- this guy has no idea what happened or where he is:
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM.jpg

Is this a man capable of running the nation and the world??? He doesn't even realize his cap is sideways now. Looks like he's suppressing pain. Bet he is bruised up pretty badly.
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.57 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.28.54 PM.jpg

It was the damn media who put that fool in there with their lies and attacks on Donald Trump.
Yes, but when they can no longer hide the obvious they will bring him down on orders from the democrat party. Watch his poll numbers. They do everything by polls.

There will undoubtedly be an intervention before the end of the year. This is getting to the point where credibility in the media will be challenged for ignoring the obvious.
who will challenge them? MSM does not care;

Forum List

Back