Biden finally acts on border crisis, showing he could've done something about it all along

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Suddenly, Biden discovers he can act on the border 'crisis'! Well I'll be darn!

Biden is the one who created this mess, and now, with five months to go before the election, and with every poll showing that Americans are sick and disgusted with this invasion, he decides he better do something.

I've never seen a president, who buys votes like this guy has.

After watching illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border explode throughout his presidency, President Joe Biden has finally decided it’s time to act.

Nearly four years into his term, it feels more than a little late. Apparently, Biden can no longer ignore the polls.

Biden has hemmed and hawed for years that he’s helpless to slow down border encounters that have more than doubled during his tenure and that he’s reliant on Congress to help out.

One of the more disturbing aspects of Biden's Presidency, both functionally and politically is the extremely low opinion he has of the American public. He says and does things that are transparently awful, and ASSUMES THAT NO ONE WILL NOTICE! He blatantly lies in every public speaking opportunity and now on his political ads for the campaign, ASSUMING THAT WE ARE ALL TOO STUPID TO SEE IT.

He, and everyone associated with him, are evil.

One of the more disturbing aspects of Biden's Presidency, both functionally and politically is the extremely low opinion he has of the American public. He says and does things that are transparently awful, and ASSUMES THAT NO ONE WILL NOTICE! He blatantly lies in every public speaking opportunity and now on his political ads for the campaign, ASSUMING THAT WE ARE ALL TOO STUPID TO SEE IT.

He, and everyone associated with him, are evil.

Dimocrats of today have shown LOUD AND CLEAR, that they have NO respect for citizenship.

If left to them, there would be a completely open border, they would give blanket amnesty to all those illegally in the country, and in the meantime, they would allow illegals the right to vote.

So his executive order will only allow 2,500 illegals a day? That still isn't a closed border. That's still 75,000 a month.

Ok well what about all the others crawling through every hole they can find?

The article says the decreased numbers means they can easily expel them right away. It doesn't say they will. And why even let them in at all if the point is to kick them right back out?

It all sounds like this is just a stunt to gain approval ratings but they have no real intention to actually close the border.

And what about the more pressing matter of the already 10 plus million illegals in the country now? They didn't even mention kicking them out.

And what happened to him saying he can't actually do anything with the border?

This is all a just a big sham.

Biden is the one who created this mess, and now, with five months to go before the election, and with every poll showing that Americans are sick and disgusted with this invasion, he decides he better do something.

He tried months ago to do a bipartisan deal and tRump had his lackeys kill it.

Facts, Son. You should get some.

Wait, did Trump approve this? I thought Trump was the hold up

He tried months ago to do a bipartisan deal and tRump had his lackeys kill it.

Facts, Son. You should get some.
The FACT is that Joe Biden never needed a "deal" with Congress...he could have done this all along and LIED about it to the American people! Doing it now in desperation because his poll numbers are so bad simply underscores how untruthful he was before!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

This is Agenda 2032 which espouses the elimination of sovereign nations in favor of NO BORDERS.
First they destroy the fabric of the country with disparate cultures and then they can open the borders when all countries are about the same.

Yeah. This is all kind of interesting. I actually find the whole thing unbelievable. He's going to let in 2500 illegals every day and then it immediately goes to zero after the 2500th? How are they doing this? Do they have counters in their hands across several states which they click after each person and then add to the total up in real time and then they tell #2501, "Sorry you have to wait until tomorrow"? Are they also counting the ones coming in through the water, those overstaying their visas, or those coming in elsewhere than the Southern border? Why did they choose the number 2500? Why not zero or 1000 or 2000? Does the 2500 include all illegals, including terrorists? If several of them are genuine asylum seekers, do they subtract those from the total so that you will have 500 asylum seekers and 2500 illegals? They are all just a bunch of liars because, as you said, if they could do it now then they could do it all along and if they could do it all along then they could make the number 0 instead of 2500 and if they couldn't stop illegal immigration before then they certainly can't stop it at 2500.

Forum List

Back