Biden Finally Speaks Out on Demise of Reelection Campaign: Pelosi Et Al. Shoved Me Aside

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Telling us what had been obvious, ole’ Stumblebum decided to provide some honesty about his being forced out by the politburo he had such allegiance to. The same politburo that stuck a knife in his back.

It’s been a few weeks since Joe Biden’s bombshell announcement that he was abandoning his reelection campaign and was endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic standard bearer, and he’s mostly been invisible since then. He has finally made an appearance, however, sitting for a CBS interview that aired Sunday where he describes how the Dem elite essentially initiated a coup to shove him to the sidelines.

Telling us what had been obvious, ole’ Stumblebum decided to provide some honesty about his being forced out by the politburo he had such allegiance to. The same politburo that stuck a knife in his back.

It’s been a few weeks since Joe Biden’s bombshell announcement that he was abandoning his reelection campaign and was endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic standard bearer, and he’s mostly been invisible since then. He has finally made an appearance, however, sitting for a CBS interview that aired Sunday where he describes how the Dem elite essentially initiated a coup to shove him to the sidelines.
I don't think you or the journalist know what a coup is but I suppose it makes for sensationalized journalism to fuel the rage.

There is no disgrace in getting old

There is disgrace in being no longer able to do the job and refusing to step aside

Democrats saved Biden from disgrace

I’m sure people like you don’t know what “insurrrection” means but it is a slogan still used by the retrograde left.
I have said multiple times on this site it wasn't insurrection, it was seditious conspiracy.

Why are you making up lies about me?

I will pray for you.

There is no disgrace in getting old

There is disgrace in being no longer able to do the job and refusing to step aside

Democrats saved Biden from disgrace
You know, I stomached watching a Biden movie because I wanted to find out what made him tick. Apparently, before the age of 30 he said he wanted to become president. He always felt like an underachiever with life and his "stutter" So basically for 40+ years he wanted to be president. That was why he had a hard time letting go, failure. It hit him harder than it would anyone else. Whereas Trump never desired to be president for most of his life.

Biden had it ingrained in his head to never give up. Get back on the horse.

If you believe one of my posts about Obama and Pelosi pushing him out. They knew he could not win with the age impairments. I believe he was pushed out. He said he did not want to go.

a violent uprising against an authority or government.
That is the Google politically correct definition. If we go by that definition, every act against a police authority, BLM/Antifa riots, every protest at a school board meeting, pro Palestinian protests occupying the Capital rotunda after being told to vacate, etc. are all insurrection which would be ridiculous.

Insurrection is a violent attempt to overthrow a government that did not in any form or fashion happen on Jan 6. It might have been seditious conspiracy on the part of somebody in order to take down Trump, but it sure as hell wasn't his doing or the doing of tens of thousands of Patriots who were there to exercise their constitutional right to peacefully assemble, protest, petition their government for the redress of grievances.

That is the Google politically correct definition. If we go by that definition, every act against a police authority, BLM/Antifa riots, every protest at a school board meeting, pro Palestinian protests occupying the Capital rotunda after being told to vacate, etc. are all insurrection which would be ridiculous.

Insurrection is a violent attempt to overthrow a government that did not in any form or fashion happen on Jan 6. It might have been seditious conspiracy on the part of somebody in order to take down Trump, but it sure as hell wasn't his doing or the doing of tens of thousands of Patriots who were there to exercise their constitutional right to peacefully assemble, protest, petition their government for the redress of grievances.
Correct. It was seditious conspiracy.

Which do you think is worse? Seditious conspiracy or insurrection?

Forum List

Back