Biden: “First thing I’d do is repeal those Trump tax cuts.”

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Biden: “First thing I’d do is repeal those Trump tax cuts.” | Americans for Tax Reform

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden threatened to raise taxes during a speech in Colombia, South Carolina this Saturday.

“First thing I’d do is repeal those Trump tax cuts,” said Biden.

[Click here for video]

A repeal of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act would impose a large tax increase on the American people. Thanks to the tax cuts, a typical family of four earning the median family income of $73,000 saw a tax cut of over $2,000– a 58% reduction in federal taxes. A single parent with one child with annual income of $41,000 saw a tax cut of $1,304 -- a 73% reduction in federal taxes.

As noted by the New York Times: “Most people got a tax cut.” The NYT also stated: “To a large degree, the gap between perception and reality on the tax cuts appears to flow from a sustained — and misleading — effort by liberal opponents of the law to brand it as a broad middle-class tax increase.” Biden is a key part of this misleading effort.

Well, just when I thought Biden couldn't be any stupider, he outdoes himself and promises to repeal the Trump tax cuts.

Stick a fork in Biden. He's done.

ea927146973be60bdc6eba397144709b.jpg

I pay enough in taxes, thank you Mr. Biden, but no thanks. I will NOT be voting for you.

I pay enough in taxes, thank you Mr. Biden, but no thanks. I will NOT be voting for you.

What a nothing statement.

That's like a Jewish person threatening not to vote for Hitler in 1933.

You would not vote for a Democrat if your life depended on it in 2020.

Biden: “First thing I’d do is repeal those Trump tax cuts.” | Americans for Tax Reform

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden threatened to raise taxes during a speech in Colombia, South Carolina this Saturday.

“First thing I’d do is repeal those Trump tax cuts,” said Biden.

[Click here for video]

A repeal of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act would impose a large tax increase on the American people. Thanks to the tax cuts, a typical family of four earning the median family income of $73,000 saw a tax cut of over $2,000– a 58% reduction in federal taxes. A single parent with one child with annual income of $41,000 saw a tax cut of $1,304 -- a 73% reduction in federal taxes.

As noted by the New York Times: “Most people got a tax cut.” The NYT also stated: “To a large degree, the gap between perception and reality on the tax cuts appears to flow from a sustained — and misleading — effort by liberal opponents of the law to brand it as a broad middle-class tax increase.” Biden is a key part of this misleading effort.

Well, just when I thought Biden couldn't be any stupider, he outdoes himself and promises to repeal the Trump tax cuts.

Stick a fork in Biden. He's done.

Yup and that the same thing Pelousy said before the mid terms. I was surprised the Dems took the House till I realized the Reps still held the Senate and none of her bullshit about raising taxes would ever make it through the Senate.

They sure are stupid little shits. How they think any American wants to pay higher taxes just shows how stupid they are.

Biden is dumber than a box of rocks to make that statement. Stupid is as stupid does.

What a nothing statement.

That's like a Jewish person threatening not to vote for Hitler in 1933.

You would not vote for a Democrat if your life depended on it in 2020.
Who's life depends on it? Most people wouldn't vote Dem even if that were the case. Which is not and will never be.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back