🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Gas Hits $3.19

$3.19 in my town. They told me it was $1.70 a year ago.

As usual, Democrat policies impact the poor more than any other group.
You're as bad as your left wing counterparts......... This time every year when prices jumped when a Republican was in office they screeched the same thing. Every year the refining plants move over to the summer blend (by law), it's more expensive to produce so the prices are higher. :rofl:

Why is CNN saying Biden needs to worry if this is all "routine?"
You believe the media now? Of course you do when it's confirmation bias........ :lmao:

If the media that sucks BIdens dick dailys says this shit is getting out of control, that might be one tiny time they are being truthful.

You're as bad as your left wing counterparts......... This time every year when prices jumped when a Republican was in office they screeched the same thing. Every year the refining plants move over to the summer blend (by law), it's more expensive to produce so the prices are higher. :rofl:

Why is CNN saying Biden needs to worry if this is all "routine?"
You believe the media now? Of course you do when it's confirmation bias........ :lmao:

If the media that sucks BIdens dick dailys says this shit is getting out of control, that might be one tiny time they are being truthful.
Maybe or maybe because you just want it to look that way. Of course the media is trying to deflect their obvious bias by reporting on negative things concerning Biden. Or the media is finally waking up to the nutty shit the far left is pushing now and maybe the pendulum will swing the other way. Good luck with that one, right?

What are the Democratic policies that caused gas prices to rise?
I'm sure you're right...you're obviously well researched...I'd just like to know what they are.

Come on, you're not really that stupid, are you? As if it weren't bad enough that he cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline, he also froze the leasing of federal lands for oil and gas development. Federal lands account for about 22 percent of U.S. oil production.

Biden's appointments of progressives to important Cabinet posts and insertion of climate issues into every agency's agenda is also driving U.S. oil and gas investment and production down. So of course prices are increasing

Biden also gratuitously alienated Saudi Arabia by freezing arms sales and military aid to the Saudi war in Yemen, and rescinding the terrorist organization designation applied to the Houthis. They responded to him by announcing they wouldn't increase their oil production.

So will you still try to claim Biden had nothing to do with it when you're paying $5-6 a gallon?
How much was the Keystone XL contributing to US oil production last year?
As far as leases are concerned...
"Federal land accounts for about 24 percent of oil and gas production in the United States, mainly in the offshore Gulf of Mexico. But since companies with existing leases will not be affected, the near-term impact on exploration and production as well as royalties to states will be limited. With more than 26 million onshore acres and 12 million offshore acres already under lease, there is a deep inventory of exploration opportunities. Companies may have secured more onshore and offshore permits in recent lease sales in anticipation of a policy change by the Biden administration."

"We have seen strong moves higher in the key crude oil benchmarks-WTI, and Brent, in the last several months. This was initiated by the advent of positive news on the Covid front that the vaccines in development were extremely efficacious, promising an endpoint to the spread of the virus. This upward trend in crude was boosted by the gradual decline in U.S. shale production and inventories over the same period.

Finally, the move in early January, by OPEC+ to restrain output into mid-2021, and an extra “gift” from Saudi Arabia to remove another 1-million BOPD from the market, provided the impetus for WTI to rise firmly into the $50s.

Is that why after every democrat president we've had a Republican one? Why didn't Gore win after Clinton? Why didn't HIllary win after Obama?

I'm definitely betting against this child molesting moron on his "on fire" inflation which is killing the poor.

That's ok with me, poor people who can't afford to buy shit under a democrat vote republican. They've done it twice in the past.
Gore did win. Republicans, as usual, resorted to cheating.

The prices spiked by 50% in January. Biden stifled supply by stopping the pipeline and reinstating restrictive extraction regulations. Just like when Obama reimposed the drilling moratorium that expired four months before he took office. He drove gas prices from $1.50 to over $4 and an average of $3.75 until fracking — which he opposed but couldn’t prevent — brought the price back down.
Pay attention.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote. Too stupid, ignorant and oblivious.

The prices spiked by 50% in January. Biden stifled supply by stopping the pipeline and reinstating restrictive extraction regulations. Just like when Obama reimposed the drilling moratorium that expired four months before he took office. He drove gas prices from $1.50 to over $4 and an average of $3.75 until fracking — which he opposed but couldn’t prevent — brought the price back down.
Pay attention.
They fuck everything up then pretend they're not responsible for any of it

The prices spiked by 50% in January. Biden stifled supply by stopping the pipeline and reinstating restrictive extraction regulations. Just like when Obama reimposed the drilling moratorium that expired five months before he took office. He drove gas prices from $1.50 to over $4 and an average of $3.75 until fracking — which he opposed but couldn’t prevent — brought the price back down.
Pay attention.
I'm not arguing that, prices just went up again as they always do this time of year. Bitching about the summer price increase is just as bad as when the left does it when a Republican is in the White House. Basically wait until they switch back to winter blend, if the prices are still increasing by then, then you can bitch.

Pay attention.
They fuck everything up then pretend they're not responsible for any of it
They’re always told by Pravda that it’s the fault of something or someone else.
Oblivious and incurious.

The prices spiked by 50% in January. Biden stifled supply by stopping the pipeline and reinstating restrictive extraction regulations. Just like when Obama reimposed the drilling moratorium that expired five months before he took office. He drove gas prices from $1.50 to over $4 and an average of $3.75 until fracking — which he opposed but couldn’t prevent — brought the price back down.
Pay attention.
I'm not arguing that, prices just went up again as they always do this time of year. Bitching about the summer price increase is just as bad as when the left does it when a Republican is in the White House.
The immediate increase is minimal compared to the 50% increase that Biden/demmunist green policy generated.

Pay attention.
I'm not arguing that, prices just went up again as they always do this time of year. Bitching about the summer price increase is just as bad as when the left does it when a Republican is in the White House.
The immediate increase is minimal compared to the 50% increase that Biden/demmunist green policy generated.
Again I'm not arguing that, I'm basically talking about the OP's timing. Rightfully blame the Dems & Biden for the 50% jump but not when the prices increase due to the switch over to summer blend. If their policies continue to increase prices obviously blame the Dems and Biden for that. Of course it wouldn't surprise me if most, if not all Dems have invested in oil, higher prices mean more returns for them......... Politicians are that unethical.

Pay attention.
Again I'm not arguing that, I'm basically talking about the OP's timing. Rightfully blame the Dems & Biden for the 50% jump but not when the prices increase due to the switch over to summer blend. If their policies continue to increase prices obviously blame the Dems and Biden for that. Of course it wouldn't surprise me if most, if not all Dems have invested in oil, higher prices mean more returns for them......... Politicians are that unethical.
This isn’t as much about dems colluding with oil. This is about economic manipulation, control and demmunism. Obama round 3.

Dow Jones.

9FD5A7D5-E490-49A8-B8E4-AAA88EC5C187.png

Employment
7DF5651A-DAEF-4AE3-98E4-F6D17E811619.jpeg

Mobility
5CD29278-0A2B-450E-B97B-649F308DDB8E.jpeg

Biden has no idea what gas prices are....but his handlers do

The TOTUS (turnip of the United States) went to lunch and will never return.

Ours just went from $2.89 yesterday to $3.09 today. This is only the beginning. Once all that extra unemployment the Democrats are handing out like candy expires in September and people have no choice but to start working again, it's going to go much higher. Right now the unemployment rate is 5.9%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back