🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Gas Hits $3.19

I posted a link showing otherwise

All it shows is they are trying to cover Dementia's ass since he's Fn up the country so bad. I know how this animal works. I traded commodities for three years.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

We are going on vacation later this week.

We will be paying a dollar a gallon more for gas for our trip than we did when Trump was President.

These stupid Moon Bats were idiots voting for Joe Dufus and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

We can afford the extra dollar a gallon. However, just think how many other Americans can't. It is a cruel tax by the Democrats, just like inflation.

We are going on vacation later this week.

We will be paying a dollar a gallon more for gas for our trip than we did when Trump was President.

These stupid Moon Bats were idiots voting for Joe Dufus and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

We can afford the extra dollar a gallon. However, just think how many other Americans can't. It is a cruel tax by the Democrats, just like inflation.

People are not working because government is paying them to stay home. The commies want to make the case for the need of third worlders to invade our country with to do these jobs. That gravy train ends in September, and when people do go back to work, the price is going to increase even more.

If our unemployment nears 4%, gasoline will easily be well over $4.00 a gallon. If Dementia keeps taking moves against our energy producers, it will be over $5.00 a gallon.

Forum List

Back