Biden Gas Hits $5.20 in Michigan

I'm not the one backpedaling about Biden controlling gas prices. You want dumb cons be the only ones to link Biden and gas prices? Your strategy is as dumb as yourself.

Face it. You wish gas prices were still 5:00 nationally do you can keep blaming Biden.
You really are a retarded baboon. Gas prices are double what they were pre-Biden because of democrat green scam energy policy.
This is when they spiked. From Jan 27, 2021…

I'm not the one backpedaling about Biden controlling gas prices. You want dumb cons be the only ones to link Biden and gas prices? Your strategy is as dumb as yourself.

Face it. You wish gas prices were still 5:00 nationally do you can keep blaming Biden.
BIDEN was taking credit for the "low" gas prices. He was blaming Putin while they were going up. Democrats followed his marching orders

Putin gas is now 3.74 in my area.

Remember, it was $1.70 in my area when the great President Trump was forced from office by the Democommies.
Democommies have nothing to brag about
I remember when it was twenty five cents a gallon, thanks Brandon. It is $3.06 in Bentonville, Arkansas.

I remember when it was twenty five cents a gallon, thanks Brandon. It is $3.06 in Bentonville, Arkansas.
I remember 19 cents/gallon. Though you’re much older than me, so maybe your memory is fading.

BIDEN was taking credit for the "low" gas prices. He was blaming Putin while they were going up. Democrats followed his marching orders
The new Republican rallying cry doesn't seem very effective:

"Biden was doing bad!"
"Biden sucked!"
"Despite gas going low, still they were high and we must not forget. Biden used to suck!"

You really are a retarded baboon. Gas prices are double what they were pre-Biden because of democrat green scam energy policy.
This is when they spiked. From Jan 27, 2021…

No, gas prices are not double as they were when Biden took over. Stop making shit up. Did you learn math in second grade?
Biden found the average to be 2.39 per gallon. Now it's 3.88 per gallon.

The double of 2.39 is 5.78.
You're either a liar or a moron, or both. I'll go with both.

Cheaper than now? Yes. About the same as under Obama.
yes cheaper then now. So not sure what your comment about the pandemic has to do with anything. This is Xiden’s war on energy that’s caused the prices to skyrocket

yes cheaper then now. So not sure what your comment about the pandemic has to do with anything. This is Xiden’s war on energy that’s caused the prices to skyrocket

People clamoring over $2.00 gas. That only happened because of the COVID shut down.

People clamoring over $2.00 gas. That only happened because of the COVID shut down.
um gas was cheap before covid. People want regular gas prices back, before the xiden war on energy

you can play stupid and say people want covid d shutdowns but you just look stupid

um gas was cheap before covid. People want regular gas prices back, before the xiden war on energy

you can play stupid and say people want covid d shutdowns but you just look stupid

You can complain about his policies all you want. I've not once said anything about that. You can complain about higher prices and I don't disagree.

If you are going to give Trump credit for $2.00 gas you also have to give him credit for the COVID shut down.

You can complain about his policies all you want. I've not once said anything about that. You can complain about higher prices and I don't disagree.

If you are going to give Trump credit for $2.00 gas you also have to give him credit for the COVID shut down.
gas was cheap before covid

The new Republican rallying cry doesn't seem very effective:

"Biden was doing bad!"
"Biden sucked!"
"Despite gas going low, still they were high and we must not forget. Biden used to suck!"
Gas is not low. It’s still nearly double as a result of Biden (democrat) policy. Add to that, inflation resulting from Biden (democrats) extending covid payments way longer than necessary.
Why do you have so much trouble understanding that?

No, gas prices are not double as they were when Biden took over. Stop making shit up. Did you learn math in second grade?
Biden found the average to be 2.39 per gallon. Now it's 3.88 per gallon.

The double of 2.39 is 5.78.
You're either a liar or a moron, or both. I'll go with both.
The double of 2.39 is 4.78 not 5.78.
The price in MO in January 2021 was $1.79. It’s still over $3.30 in MO.
I drive all over the country part time so I have to pay attention to these things. It’s called overhead. Something democrats don’t understand.

Forum List

Back