Biden gets called out by Finland’s president…right in his face.

LOL Holy balls! The meeting didn’t end well for the Dotard-in-Chief.

Biden tried to invoke the Hussein’s legacy, and Finland’s president responded, “well, we usually don’t start wars.”

LOL then the meeting was ENDED immediately.

67ct54.jpg

Biden tried to invoke the Hussein’s legacy, and Finland’s president responded, “well, we usually don’t start wars.”

The problem is that this wasn't just a swipe at Obama; it was a swipe at the USA. To which I want to say to all of Europe---screw you. We withdraw everything, how 'bout that? Best wishes when Russia and China come knocking. You will love being their slaves.

The problem is that this wasn't just a swipe at Obama; it was a swipe at the USA. To which I want to say to all of Europe---screw you. We withdraw everything, how 'bout that? Best wishes when Russia and China come knocking. You will love being their slaves.
Western Europe would be better off under the Russians ...they'd encourage White Western culture

Move there. Go on.
I lived in Paris for 2 years London for a little over a year ...

Hey even the Dali lama agrees and encourages it.

White western culture that is ....not my glorious pipe dream of the Russians marching across western Europe and hanging every WEF globo homo government

Move to Russia for some "White Western Culture". Too bad you missed out on the USSR, huh? Some good ole Soviet Culture.
It crossed my mind before i moved to TN....When Siberia has more freedom than the United States ........American cowboys and Chinese farmers are already there

Dam talk about total disrespect that is embarrassing AF. Biden is a total clown loser.

Europe belongs to whites and thier many diverse unique cultures ...it's our natural habitat ...I agree with his holiness the Dali lama ...it should always remain so

Europe belongs to whites and thier many diverse unique cultures ...it's our natural habitat ...I agree with his holiness the Dali lama ...it should always remain so

Then go there. Your philosophy is patently anti-American. Move to Europe. Preferably Germany. Go.

He was referring to Russia morons. That was his response to Biden’s wrap up comment on how Nordic countries make everything fine. You guys live in a fantasy land. It’s hilariously toxic.

So Chinese is your version of "White Western Culture"? Make this make sense

Is that all you're gonna concentrate on ...they're there the same reason American cowboys,cattle ranchers, preppers and survivalist are
Simply put Much more liberty ....and the Chinese are now white supremacist according to leftards...:p

You switched the conversation ....you're bumbling like a lefty cause you think it's racist that I think Western Europe which is not Siberia should remain majority white instead of being purposely overrun while it's cultures are simultaneously destroyed ...

Why is ok that every other ethnicity can have and retain and ethno state except for whites in thier historical ancestral homelands?

Why can't Whites ?

Dali lama an Asian agrees with me ....

Is that all you're gonna concentrate on ...they're there the same reason American cowboys,cattle ranchers, preppers and survivalist are
Simply put Much more liberty ....and the Chinese are now white supremacist according to leftards...:p

You switched the conversation ....you're bumbling like a lefty cause you think it's racist that I think Western Europe which is not Siberia should remain majority white instead of being purposely overrun while it's cultures are simultaneously destroyed ...

Why is ok that every other ethnicity can have and retain and ethno state except for whites in thier historical ancestral homelands?

Why can't Whites ?

Dali lama an Asian agrees with me ....

They can, but that's not what Russia is currently doing. Also, that's not how America is built.

And you shot yourself in the foot when you said you would go live with Chinese farmers or some-such...okay. I don't really care--go there. But don't claim America is built on this nonsense

They can, but that's not what Russia is currently doing. Also, that's not how America is built.

And you shot yourself in the foot when you said you would go live with Chinese farmers or some-such...okay. I don't really care--go there. But don't claim America is built on this nonsense

Shooot my self in the foot ...no not really.
Unfortunately they're not ...they're busy pushing back against an aggressor right on thier doorstep...that would be you...American .....

America
Like I've stated in the past is different

Another hate filled OP with the typical eco chamber. Fuck. You people are unsalavagable.

Forum List

Back