Biden having a FEMA Zoom meeting right now.

Did Slow Joe accidentally have on the animation app and broadcast himself as a talking cat?

zoom-cat-lawyer

Well, there's another natural disaster in a Red State that will be paid for by taxpaying "Libturds" in a Blue State using FEMA funds.

No need to thank us, MAGATURD. Just let us know whatever you need.
The red parts of the state will be just fine. They’ll help each other out and take care of business. It’s your pets that will be completely dependent on the government .

Still cheering for Ida, I see. Willing to sacrifice even a red state and Republican voters on the altar of your hate. Deplorable, indeed.
Quote my post that you think demonstrates me cheering for a hurricane.

Quote it, or you are admitting you are a fuckwit troll.

Well, there's another natural disaster in a Red State that will be paid for by taxpaying "Libturds" in a Blue State using FEMA funds.

No need to thank us, MAGATURD. Just let us know whatever you need.
Where did I say I needed anything, Cletus? :cuckoo:

This is a meeting to plan herding everyone that disagrees with Faux Xiden, and who is not down with the ScamDemic in to World Citizen Re-Education Camps.

That or Biden is planning on really screwing up New Orleans.

Either way, expect something to be screwed up by week's end.

This is a meeting to plan herding everyone that disagrees with Faux Xiden, and who is not down with the ScamDemic in to World Citizen Re-Education Camps.

That or Biden is planning on really screwing up New Orleans.

Either way, expect something to be screwed up by week's end.
Ass hurting because Biden won't be around New Orleans for a paper towel toss, retard?

Do you Bozo's ever climb out of your Clown car?

View attachment 532729

And we have trumpanzees cheering for Hurricane Ida.
Word has it all that
Ass hurting because Biden won't be around New Orleans for a paper towel toss, retard?

Do you Bozo's ever climb out of your Clown car?
The clown car was crashed and burned the day Faux Biden was fraudulently placed in The White House. There will never be a bigger Clown than Faux Xiden.

Quote my post that you think demonstrates me cheering for a hurricane.

Quote it, or you are admitting you are a fuckwit troll.
Didn't find a quote, Bodecea?

I guess we have our answer.

Well one thing is for sure. He's about the most unpresidential President I've ever seen. What a stumble bum.

And just think he's the leader of the free world. Now isn't that a scary thought??

Waiting for the trumpanzees to make up stuff about rioting, burning, raping, murder and looting like their con-servative forerunners did after Katrina. I remember it very well on this forum.
Sounds like a regular Friday night for BLM and Antifa if you throw in killing some cops, and destroying police cruisers and burning down entire neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back