Biden: If Elected I Promise to Cure Cancer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

And of course the Biden sheep cheered because as we all know, Democrats hate science.

Oh, did I mention Biden made that promise for his first term?

I expect Biden to promise free ice cream and the end of all violence in America at the debate. His sheep will love him for it.

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

And of course the Biden sheep cheered because as we all know, Democrats hate science.

I expect Biden to promise free ice cream and the end of all violence in America at the debate. His sheep will love him for it.

He is also going to fix the climate

If only he could fix inflation and immigration.

Oh well, controlling the climate I'm sure will be far easier.

:auiqs.jpg:

i jad ccancer in eaqrly 2021 . thanks trump.

it has been in remission for months. thank you mr biden and the american people for medicare.

the advances in research under national institute of health and center for disease control (and aren't both on the project 2025 chopping block?) have been incredible.

trump needs to pick up his ankle monitor and go home.

What’s a woman?

Game Over.
Easy one, a woman is a front hole that is fluid with multimodal functions with numerous complexities

1719508361268.png

In other words, is there a biologist in the House? If so, bring a slide ruler to figure this one out.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Pathological Liar-In-Chief drops another whopper. The Democrats are also going to create a weather machine that stops floods and tornadoes. :auiqs.jpg:

Great! Another reason to vote for him!

Donald Trump, Orlando, June 18th, 2020: “We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases, including cancer and others,” he said. “And we’re getting closer all the time.”

/End thread
Right? Isnt really too much difference between them two, but you boot licking dupes sure do think there is.

i jad ccancer in eaqrly 2021 . thanks trump.

it has been in remission for months. thank you mr biden and the american people for medicare.

the advances in research under national institute of health and center for disease control (and aren't both on the project 2025 chopping block?) have been incredible.

trump needs to pick up his ankle monitor and go home.
2021?

5-10 years of testing to get medical treatments through the FDA testing process.

God Bless President Trump.

More like bleated and yammered.

What’s a woman?

Game Over.

science? do windmills cause cancer? is the cure to tear down the windmills?

i just want to hear more about this shark that will eat me if my trolling motor gets wet or whatever trump is whining about sharks today.

Easy one, a woman is a front hole that is fluid with multimodal functions with numerous complexities

View attachment 968159

In other words, is there a biologist in the House?
I think preppers and anyone with abilities to potentially survive in more natural settings could be more at peace with the craziness. We are living more and more with DEI. In a low budget government, it is survivable. Not in this environment. AOC cost her district 25 thousand jobs plus thousands and thousands more support employment. And we see her dancing on a stage. And she will be voted back into office.

Forum List

Back