Biden: If You Like Your Health Care Plan, You Can Keep It.

I can't recall but I know I have heard that before.

Biden on raising his hand at the debate when asked if he'd be for federal insurance for undocumented immigrants: "I'm not doing any more raise-your-hand questions."

Did you lose your health care plan?
Yes. And my doctor.

And paid a hell of a lot more money for my insurance.

Well if you did then your plan was pure garbage. And how exactly did you lose your doctor? Was he stolen away by death panels?
Look, shitforbrains foreigner, my plan was good for me and I paid little for it. I saw the doctors I liked and everyone was happy.

Did you visit your doctor at the death panel camp ?

Yes. And my doctor.

Well if you did then your plan was pure garbage. And how exactly did you lose your doctor? Was he stolen away by death panels?
Look, shitforbrains foreigner, my plan was good for me and I paid little for it. I saw the doctors I liked and everyone was happy.

You’re such a pathetic little creature. Obama is the biggest liar in the history of America.

My premiums are disgusting compared to what i used to pay

They should of just stuck a fuckin gun to my head and grabbed my wallet
We knew we were in trouble when the cost for the freaking healthcare.gov WEBSITE shot past $1 Billion dollars.
And the government had things so f’d up the IRS couldn’t go after anyone for two years because they didn’t even know how to interpret the laws.

Yes. And my doctor.

You’re such a pathetic little creature. Obama is the biggest liar in the history of America.

Bullshit . He ran the cleanest admin ever . Trump is on record for all the lies he told . Thousands !

Yes. And my doctor.

Bullshit . He ran the cleanest admin ever . Trump is on record for all the lies he told . Thousands !
Outside of an attempted coup, using government agencies to control elections, wiretapping the press, leaving our ambassador and his bodyguards to be slaughtered by his fellow Muslims, giving drug lords munitions to murder Americans, having the VA kill dozens of vets to get higher bonuses, starting wars with two nations that posed no threat to America, sending the worlds leader in terrorism pallets of cold cash in the middle of the night, and giving his pals at Solyndra billions to only declare bankruptcy days later, THE MOST SCANDAL FREE ADMINISTRATION EVAH!!!

Outside of an attempted coup, using government agencies to control elections, wiretapping the press, leaving our ambassador and his bodyguards to be slaughtered by his fellow Muslims, giving drug lords munitions to murder Americans, having the VA kill dozens of vets to get higher bonuses, starting wars with two nations that posed no threat to America, sending the worlds leader in terrorism pallets of cold cash in the middle of the night, and giving his pals at Solyndra billions to only declare bankruptcy days later, THE MOST SCANDAL FREE ADMINISTRATION EVAH!!!

Yep. Scandal free. Go ahead and link the whiteouse to any of the bullshit you posted ?

And you never did explain how you lost your doctor? Was he harvested for us organs ? Like Obamacare demands (according to conservatives)

F513D691-F473-462D-83C4-EC1F848587BB.gif
Yes. And my doctor.

Forum List

Back