Biden in SOTU: "we need to secure the border."

Biden didn't say "I need to secure the border", he said "We need to secure the border."

I being part of "we", do you think he'd mind if I went down to he border, and picked them off them as they crossed it?

When the Republicans want secure border crossings, the Democrat Cultists call it racism.
Remember when Biden stopped building the border wall?
We had about 2 million illegals cross the border in 2021......probably a low estimate.
That is enough people to populate 2 major cities.
The real racists are the Racist Latino Nationalist such as AOC who loathes Anglos and who dreams of turning America into another Latino country.

Last edited:
All countries control their border crossings.
No country on the planet allows as much illegal border crossings as America.
There is nothing racist about secure borders.
Someone needs to ask Biden when he is going to resume building the border wall and deporting illegal aliens.

It was just telling people what they want to hear, common sense things, like we need to cure cancer, secure the border, breath on a regular basis, etc.

It has NOTHING to do with what he plans on doing, however
That process works with all his idiot cult lemmings....just look at their posts on here.

China wins with an Open Border policy. I'm amazed at how they always win. From the West embracing "climate change" and destroying their own energy and economies to handing over industries and technology, the government of China deserves credit for knowing their enemy and exploiting weakness.

This is all a function of citizens and intelligence agencies who watched politicians become multi-millionaires and didn't care or wouldn't intervene. The sovereignty and sustainability of their nation at risk, along with their influence.

If people want to know why Germany and other European nations were so reluctant to go along with the U.S in NATO, ask yourselves how they view Americas long term prospects and sustainability going forward.

I remind everyone that 65 countries boycotted the Russian Olympics in Moscow at the simple request of America. You were strong, committed and the future.

Wake up please. Will you?

Can any Dem on here articulate why we need to secure the border?
I do not belong to any political party but I can tell you WHY the Dems or @ least the more radical element of that political corporation, the statist left, desire to retain open borders. The answer is that the statist left want a unified one world government under "their" control. Their motivation in this regard is like that of any power monger in the past & that is the "god complex". The Dems I know/befriended are more of the moderate type of Dem like half Classical Liberal(Libertarian) & half moderate Democrat(1950's/1960's type). These Dems I associate with do NOT want an open border as they fear(& rightly so) that an open border would end up impoverishing them into indentured servitude to the elitists(g'ment).

I have said this many times on here in the past. With the drug cartels and terrorists abroad always find a way to cross the border regardless. There are numerous tunnels underneath the borders. They are very clever at making them.
Those tunnels need to be crushed. Yes, they are going to build more tunnels. But we have to be strong as a nation if we want to keep these illegal thugs out. Those are the ones that contribute to the murders and gang wars around the country.

I have also mentioned, if you come here legally, I welcome you with open arms. If you just "bust right in" as if you want to "steal" the American Dream, I say:

GET THE F**K OUT!

The Biden Administration has failed miserably at securing the borders.

You left off the rest of what Biden said about the border and immigration

Provide a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers, those on temporary status, farm workers, and essential workers.

“Revise our laws so businesses have the workers they need and families don’t wait decades to reunite.

“It’s not only the right thing to do—it’s the economically smart thing to do.

“That’s why immigration reform is supported by everyone from labor unions to religious leaders to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

“Let’s get it done once and for all.”

Provide a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers, those on temporary status, farm workers, and essential workers.

“Revise our laws so businesses have the workers they need and families don’t wait decades to reunite.

“It’s not only the right thing to do—it’s the economically smart thing to do.

“That’s why immigration reform is supported by everyone from labor unions to religious leaders to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

“Let’s get it done once and for all.”

How will that stop illegal immigrants from flowing over your southern border and mocking the sovereignty of your citizens?

Yes, I did. I didn't want to "turn this into a book".

Like I said, if you come in here legally, I welcome you with open arms. Come here and dream all you want. But if you just come across the border with no regards to our laws and make trouble, they don't have no reason to be here. They should be deported right back. And come here the right way. The legal way.

I wonder if the situation was reversed. What if the Americans came right over the Mexican border illegally? Just as they do to us? I wonder how they feel? I doubt they would welcome us with open arms.

I wonder if the situation was reversed. What if the Americans came right over the Mexican border illegally? Just as they do to us? I wonder how they feel? I doubt they would welcome us with open arms.

I have crossed into Mexico many times
You just walk through a revolving gate and nobody stops you except those guys trying to sell you shit

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

That is why Biden tied securing the border with a path towards citizenship

Wait a minute now. I'm just a dumb Canadian so I need to be walked through slowly.

Are you suggesting to me that the U.S government will uphold their legal obligation to the citizens of America and defend your border if and only if those currently in the country illegally are given citizenship?

Wait a minute now. I'm just a dumb Canadian so I need to be walked through slowly.

Are you suggesting to me that the U.S government will uphold their legation obligation to the citizens of America and defend your border if and only if those currently in the country illegally are given citizenship?
Only way that makes sense

With over 15 million undocumented, it is better to offer them temporary work visas, let them earn a fair wage and pay taxes

Rounding up and deporting 15 million is not going to happen

Forum List

Back