Biden is a True Liar

The context is that Trump was discussing his authority to to rescind a stay-at-home order issued by a governor.
Which was him stating his absolute dictatorial power over the states, all of them. How exactly does Tramp's claim of immutable power over states' rights change the context I used???

Which was him stating his absolute dictatorial power over the states, all of them. How exactly does Tramp's claim of immutable power over states' rights change the context I used???
Simples. You did not know the full context nor bother to look for it, so I provided it for you.

They asked for the context, which means, "what the heck was he talking about when he said it?"

Later.

Simples. You did not know the full context nor bother to look for it, so I provided it for you.

They asked for the context, which means, "what the heck was he talking about when he said it?"

Later.
The context was Tramp claiming dictatorial powers according to the post I was answering. All you did was confirm my answer was Tramp talking about his dictatorial powers. You confirmed my context, thank you.
You can run away now.

The context was Tramp claiming dictatorial powers according to the post I was answering. All you did was confirm my answer was Tramp talking about his dictatorial powers. You confirmed my context, thank you.
You can run away now.
Provide the link to the quote, or you made it up.

Forum List

Back