Biden is done but doesn't know it yet

Oh....I think he knows it....he doesn't want to admit it yet.....but you can bet he knows it.

I'm not sure Biden is out. Taking Biden out will give some legitimacy to TRUMP calling out the corruption of not only Biden's involvement with Ukraine but also the entire corruption of the Biden/Obama administration and the illegal spying on TRUMP.
The media can try and prop up Warren all they want but there is no way she encourages the black vote to show up at the polls. And while Obama would do his part in campaigning, being on the stage with Warren will not have the same impact as him being on the stage with Biden.

Basically democrats continuing with impeachment is dependent on covering for Biden's corruption.

• Banned
I'm not sure Biden is out. Taking Biden out will give some legitimacy to TRUMP calling out the corruption of not only Biden's involvement with Ukraine but also the entire corruption of the Biden/Obama administration and the illegal spying on TRUMP.
The media can try and prop up Warren all they want but there is no way she encourages the black vote to show up at the polls. And while Obama would do his part in campaigning, being on the stage with Warren will not have the same impact as him being on the stage with Biden.

Basically democrats continuing with impeachment is dependent on covering for Biden's corruption.

The black vote is over-rated.....what is critical is the white vote and what percentage Trump will get.

The corrupted son of Joe Biden...aka hunter biden

C5_ok6hUoAEJ0mE

Biden's Corrupt Cokehead Son Hit With Paternity Lawsuit

492757d5f278c5a354a0151f6725def30154fa5c6325d88abda5f71bdc367350.jpg

Forum List

Back