Biden Is Remarkable

President Bidenā€™s Covid combined with Cancer together with his advanced years is remarkable, I really think that his brain should be preserved in the
Smithsonian Institution for eternally.

Tough little bastard isn't he.

Shit, the last guy had to be airlifted and given experiential treatment just for having COVID and did not even have cancer

:banana: :banana: :5_1_12024:

President Bidenā€™s Covid combined with Cancer together with his advanced years is remarkable, I really think that his brain should be preserved in the
Don't know about cancer, but I think there are many brains that should be preserved of Alzheimer research.

Don't forget his asthma! He claims he has that as well.

It's not actually asthma.

He's just allergic to various brands of children's shampoo.
It's not actually 'Bone Spurs'
It is just really, .........I'm (djt) a pussy.....
fuck trump.

Really, get on board and FINALLY say, enough is enough.

Tough little bastard isn't he.

Shit, the last guy had to be airlifted and given experiential treatment just for having COVID and did not even have cancer

:banana: :banana: :5_1_12024:

Not to mention can ride a bike, and goes to church every Sunday.

Can anyone show me a picture of Trump on bike?

How about show me where this devout evangelical last attended church?

This ^^^^ was sarcasm?
Sarcasm uses a GREEN FONT.
Keep Up

Do you need guidance on Color?
No nor have ever seen or heard of any rule written or unwritten that states sarcasm must be in a specific color font. Of course I could be wrong after all if someone as brilliant and intelligent as you says it then it must be true. Iā€™m betting everyone got the sarcasm without it being in a green font except possibly you.

No nor have ever seen or heard of any rule written or unwritten that states sarcasm must be in a specific color font. Of course I could be wrong after all if someone as brilliant and intelligent as you says it then it must be true. Iā€™m betting everyone got the sarcasm without it being in a green font except possibly you.
I think he might just be confusing color codes when posting to the color-coded hanketchiefs he used to wear when cruising the Castro district.

Last edited:
He has one?

I mean, you can look for it, but don' be too disappointed if none is found.

Not to mention can ride a bike, and goes to church every Sunday.

Can anyone show me a picture of Trump on bike?

How about show me where this devout evangelical last attended church?
Poopeypants, like all you Dimmers, is an atheist. And you call what Poopeypants does "riding" a bike? I call it falling off a bike.
How can you still support this turnip? Are you stupid or something Forrest???

Forum List

Back