Biden is so weak! With all these Houthi attacks he's not doing anything! Except ordering strikes.

It really silly of them to use drone as that is all they have to attack the navy. . Poke the bear and the bear and his friends will respond.

US was attacked and all republicans can do is complain and change the subject.

Don't want Biden to get any credit.
Why are your troops there AT ALL? If the bear sticks it's pecker in a behive it's still not getting any honey.

They're literally using video game footage to support their narrative against the Houthis.

Good. Of course, the cult will turn around and whine that it's too much. I, for one, am glad to see America kicking ass.

U.S. and U.K. striking Houthi targets in Yemen to retaliate for spate of attacks
The Houthi are making these attacks because of Israel's genocidal rampage in Palestine which has murdered more than 10,000 children so far.

But it's good to see the USG spending money it doesn't have to defend Israel's right to blow children to smithereens.

That's a MUCH better use of resources than providing its own people with affordable housing and health care.

Why are your troops there AT ALL? If the bear sticks it's pecker in a behive it's still not getting any honey.

You may disagree with the policy but troops are station in the middle east. IF they are station thee then it is because the country allows it. Thee may be exception that I am not aware of.

US has has reduced troop levels in the Middle East.

There are about 45000 in 6 or 7 countries in the middle east.

So its not a big presence. If left along then the US is not going to attack. It will protect itself and keep the sea lanes open.

But if attacked then that is a mistake idiots will do. It really stupid to draw the US in by attacking them.

Just like it was stupid to attack Israel.

Granted a solution in the middle east seems to be problematic

.https://www.axios.com/2023/10/31/american-troops-middle-east-israel-palestine

You ask why. but I would ask why not

You missed the correct option, being is Biden considered by world leaders to be corrupt and weak. In response to them, finally, (too late?), the puppet's handlers instructed Biden we have to do something.
If dithering incoherent Bident has struck back after the first attack not the 100th attack things would be different.

Good. Of course, the cult will turn around and whine that it's too much. I, for one, am glad to see America kicking ass.

U.S. and U.K. striking Houthi targets in Yemen to retaliate for spate of attacks
GDm4Rc4XEAACqgl

Forum List

Back