Biden job approval second-lowest among presidents since 1950s

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And it's consistently low, and no sign it will be getting any better.

Biden job approval second-lowest among presidents since 1950s: Gallup​

President Biden’s approval numbers remain stuck at near-record lows as he faces a series of setbacks, according to a new poll.

The latest Gallup survey released Friday finds that roughly 41 percent of U.S. adults approve of the job Biden is doing just over a year into his office, about the same as previous surveys showing him underwater among the public.

How 41% could possibly approve of this dumb fuck is beyond me.
I'm sure it's partisans that once they've taken a side, they'll approve of the way the captain is piloting the Titanic.

It's a BS number. Those who approve of Biden are surface-dwelling leftists who can't think for themselves while proving deep dependencies, insecurities and dishonesty.

Except that was triggered by the media preying on your kind forming TDS. Conservatives prefer substance over your feelings.

In Biden's case his rating is low despite the media covering for him, because he's a useless fuck-up.

Can you tell the difference?
Nope, they both suck.

And it's consistently low, and no sign it will be getting any better.

Oh my such ignorance. The attacks on President Biden have become BIG LIES. President Biden was handed serious problems on day and on day one even before Biden's inauguration the Internet echoed the BIG LIES on his mental acuity.

There was not an INTERNET to make superfluous and redundant attacks on the past presidents - Bush II, Obama and trump; of course trump's deeds and words put him in another class of one who never raised 50% favorable in polls.

It's a BS number. Those who approve of Biden are surface-dwelling leftists who can't think for themselves while proving deep dependencies, insecurities and dishonesty.
The Potato is probably around 20 percent

Dude is a fcking disaster
Please explain your two comments in detail. It is my opinion that you echo the hate and ignorance that goes hand in hand with trumpanzees, aka
trump supporters: Your and WITH Progs?:

How 41% could possibly approve of this dumb fuck is beyond me.
I'm sure it's partisans that once they've taken a side, they'll approve of the way the captain is piloting the Titanic.
Well the dem base is 33% and since they usually weight polls in favor of dems I guess he has already eat into his base on many issues and totally lost the "no mean tweets" crowd that supposedly voted for him.

81 million votes my ass.

Oh my such ignorance. The attacks on President Biden have become BIG LIES. President Biden was handed serious problems on day and on day one even before Biden's inauguration the Internet echoed the BIG LIES on his mental acuity.

There was not an INTERNET to make superfluous and redundant attacks on the past presidents - Bush II, Obama and trump; of course trump's deeds and words put him in another class of one who never raised 50% favorable in polls.
rye even you agreed with that you would never admit it...biden is not that great of a president and his VP is a disaster waiting to happen.....

If you really believe there's no problem with Biden's "mental acuity", you are the dumbest son of a bitch on usmb.

Please explain your two comments in detail. It is my opinion that you echo the hate and ignorance that goes hand in hand with trumpanzees, aka
trump supporters: Your and WITH Progs?:
Nice try, but your pretense of asking for clarification of someone else's opinion is exposed by your adding a personal attack and name-calling even before you receive a response.

Nice try, but your pretense of asking for clarification of someone else's opinion is exposed by your adding a personal attack and name-calling even before you receive a response.
He's using the worn out leftist ploy of playing dumb and asking for clarification and then if provided he will immediately deny and smoke and lie even more. They all do it.

The only people I know of who support Biden are on this message board, on CNN, TYT, and MSNBC. Even my leftists friends have abandoned him. However, they are leftists who can have civil conversations with the right, they don't yell, and are tolerant of opposing points of view. So guess they are not your typical leftists.

Forum List

Back