Biden just fell off his bike

His daughter has been complaining about it for years even wrote about it in her biography

Last edited:
You must have been watching a different event, because it's pretty clear that his right foot gets caught in the stirrup. He didn't faint.

These people have no actual connection to reality. It fits their narrative for him to have fainted so that is all that matters.

I read you cannot defend your leading Democrack and want this thread swept under the rug because you're a puss. You should run and tell, maybe the mods will entertain it like your mother would.
No, I'm a Canadian and of the opinion that America has two equally corrupt political parties.

But I do sincerely want to see the new precedence set of allowing threads to be repeated.

I'm glad he's OK.

He isn't, but here's the thing,.. I don't like the guy's politics at all and even though I know that he deserves all of the backlash he gets,.. at the end of the day he's still a person,.. an old person that should be in a nursing home not the white house. I fell off my bike before as an adult and it isn't fun. As much as I don't like him, it would be elder abuse to not say that I hope he's okay. Besides, I'm not completely heartless towards him as a person since he has mental issues,.. it's him as a president that I hate.

He isn't, but here's the thing,.. I don't like the guy's politics at all and even though I know that he deserves all of the backlash he gets,.. at the end of the day he's still a person,.. an old person that should be in a nursing home not the white house. I fell off my bike before as an adult and it isn't fun. As much as I don't like him, it would be elder abuse to not say that I hope he's okay. Besides, I'm not completely heartless towards him as a person since he has mental issues,.. it's him as a president that I hate.
Agree. The people who keep propping him up are to blame. They're abusers.

This guy is supposedly running the country right, but the thing is, I can only see one thing he does nearly well, which is selling his supporters into embracing victim roles.

What has Biden done well as POTUS?

Biden is POTUS.jpg

Oh and a further comment I have to say about this is thankfully I was wearing my helmet because I landed straight down on my head. One little bump and I couldn't control my handlebars in time before I fell. I could have very easily had a concussion so I do believe that my helmet saved my life. :)

Forum List

Back