Biden keeps talking about how messed up the nation is, wasn’t he in Congress for 40 years and VP for 8 years?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
So Trump completely flipped the nation from amazing to shit in 3 years?

How specifically? Was there police violence against blacks before Trump?

What the fuck did Biden do?

How can this asshole blame Trump when he has been in Congress or been VP for a total of nearly 50 years?

What culpability does Biden have with all that is fucked up about America?

Biden voters, you should really chime in on this.

Biden has been in Washington for 50 years. If the country is fucked up, doesn’t he hold some responsibility?

What are his specific policy accomplishments that impress you?

True that in 50 years, he should be able to point to specific actions he's taken, legislation he wrote and/or sponsored, and international diplomacy he's accomplished. And shouldn't he be bragging about getting that prosecutor fired? Instead, he's not saying much of anything. In fact, it's almost as if the media is protecting him by NOT broadcasting what he's saying. Kind of reminds me of the way Hillary and the media ran her campaign.

Just like the filthy Communists telling every that if we just try Communism one more time it will succeed this time Biden is telling all the Moon Bats that if he is elected this time he will do better than when he was in office before.

True that in 50 years, he should be able to point to specific actions he's taken, legislation he wrote and/or sponsored, and international diplomacy he's accomplished. And shouldn't he be bragging about getting that prosecutor fired? Instead, he's not saying much of anything. In fact, it's almost as if the media is protecting him by NOT broadcasting what he's saying. Kind of reminds me of the way Hillary and the media ran her campaign.

Exactly. He isn’t running on his 50 year track record. He is running on...”I’m not Trump.”

It’s amazing that in 3 years Trump was able to destroy the PARADISE Joe built over the previous 50 years.

How can this asshole blame Trump when he has been in Congress or been VP for a total of nearly 50 years?

"""So Trump completely flipped the nation from amazing to shit in 3 years?"""

Correct.

Correct.

So what Joe built over 50 years was really shit.

Wow.

Trump even has a Democrat house for the last 2 years.

What a house of cards Joe built over 50 years.

Amazing. What a useless sack of shit Biden is. Thanks for confirming he can’t run on his record after 50 years in Washington.

Exactly. He isn’t running on his 50 year track record. He is running on...”I’m not Trump.”

It’s amazing that in 3 years Trump was able to destroy the PARADISE Joe built over the previous 50 years.

Joe Biden has never been POTUS, you stupid fuckwad.
He was a senator with ONE VOTE, you fucking idiot.
Not a compulsive idiot creating Exective Orders.

I'd vote for a gerbil in a coma before I would vote for Trump in November.

Correct.

You've never been accused of being bright have you?

Now come on I can point things Biden did. He voted to keep schools segregated. He helped sponsor a major crime bill that almost doubled the minorities in prison.
But then you have to remember that according to him he was the head of government and 44 just followed along. Of course that could be Bidens normal Alzheimer's.

Given Biden's mental progression, you might get a chance to do that.

Given Biden's mental progression, you might get a chance to do that.

"regression". He almost has the mind of a gerbil now.

Correct.

Your delusions are cute.

Got any Crazy Joe accomplishments? No? Then run along, Cupcake.

Pull the gerbil out of your ass and give him some air.

Thank you for confirming Quid Pro Quo Joe is not qualified for the presidency.

1592062324403.png

Correct.

Okay, let's assume for the sake of argument all that is true.

Why should I vote for Biden?

Forum List

Back