Biden leads in all six swing states - CNBC

Sucks to be you. :abgg2q.jpg:
tenor.gif

I see you as well are excited that the pillow dude is going to overturn the election today.
Actually, Mr. Pillow Dude as you call him didn't inform me of his pleading the case against the deep state managers who called in the dogs to take out President Trump at the polling houses. I've been spending my time trying to learn Spanish since two million Spanish-speaking folks have crossed the border in four border states in a way that has a majority of them crossing in sundry ways from the Port of Houston to El Paso which includes five thousand kilometers of shorelines and the Rio Grande from Brownsville to El Paso. It's pulled me away from everything else, but I know the Spanish-speaking peoples come from a long line of people who fought to survive Aztec murders and Castilian Spaniards who bequeathed them a percentage of blue eyed mathematical geniuses, archictectural mavens extroidinaire, life-giving families determined to strengthen and bless the communities they live and teach in, doing charity and when called upon sending the poor and downhearted to a better life across the border to work hard for a living that gives their children a certain opportunity called education in the most prosperous country in the world that offers their kids an equal shot at prosperity and gracious lifestyles that affords them the best of this world's chance for all citizens to win the good life. They are here already, many of their brave young men have engaged in our wars with killer societies in which innocent people are raped and murdered by madmen for pleasure and notoriety of selfish goals. One of them set fires to their neighbor's as well ad their own oil wells. Another one set his goal of murdering American movers and shakers, by betraying America that helped him in his early years by bombing a Trade center in our largest population area with three supersonic airplanes, one of which gutted the Pentagon.

The numbers checked for truth and accuracy have revealed what many of us already knew, that President Trump won by a landslide and should be rightly restored to his presidency with his prosecutors executed for calumnious betrayal of the American people central in framing and destroying with the criminal way in which the Democrats artificially turned Trump's votes to sicko Biden's runaways from reality, and currently has shoved Nancy Pelosi's arrogant stiletto into America,s back with abetments by Maxine, Pencil Neck, and Fats. All to make themselves as wealthy and powerful as the 3rd world country Extortion King is from his exploiting Taxpayers foreign aid investment.

Last edited:
Actually, Mr. Pillow Dude as you call him didn't inform me of his pleading the case against the deep state managers who called in the dogs to take out President Trump at the polling houses.

Here, let me help you out.

"Originally, I had hoped for August and September. I asked all the lawyers just yesterday," Lindell said. "We are taking this case to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. Now maybe Fox [News] will report that today." That aside was a reference to the pillow king's feud with Fox News, which has generally ignored his recent claims and refused to cover his August "cyber symposium" in South Dakota.

"This evidence is 100% non-subjective evidence," Lindell continued, "and that the Supreme Court, they're going to vote 9-nothing to take it in. We will have this before the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving. That's my promise to the people of this country. We're all in this together. We worked very hard on this!"

Forum List

Back