July 1 Results: Trump Tied in WI and LEADS in every other swing state

Did you see the debate? His "poor memory" was obvious. "Senile" seems to describe it.

Could be dementia, or Alzheimer's, or __________. Biden cannot function as president.

o'tay
361580441_10160516576269693_1038002680280126659_n.jpg

Is he really senile? I don't believe so.
Your own media that you go to have accepted this. Of course, they are just trying to cover their butts because they have known this problem with Joey for years now. This isn't a sudden turn of events. It's why he was held in the basement for the 2020 election too. And, the response from the Democrats on the Supreme Court decision should make you wonder what is the real agenda of Jill Biden and the other commies.

Your own media that you go to have accepted this. Of course, they are just trying to cover their butts because they have known this problem with Joey for years now. This isn't a sudden turn of events. It's why he was held in the basement for the 2020 election too. And, the response from the Democrats on the Supreme Court decision should make you wonder what is the real agenda of Jill Biden and the other commies.
I don't have my "own media." I do not subscribe to any cult-of-personality that demands I avoid most media.

I don't have cable tv

NYT? Trump reads it. He just doesn't want you doing so. :auiqs.jpg:

next
Nothing wrong reading the left wing news or watching it. Just realize it is left wing and anti-American. They want the country to change from a Constitutional Republic to a pure Democracy. That's why you never hear them us the words Constitutional Republic. They want to destroy the basic rights of people like free speech, free press and freedom of religion (not from religion). See, Trump was destroying unnecessary regulations that destroy the freedom of owning one's property. And, Property means all forms of things of value including cash. Do you know that the major banks in America have tested out something called digital currency? And, I'm not talking about cryptocurrency either. The Democrats are all in on it because it would eliminate the "dollar" and cash currency. Everything would be purchased through his system and will be monitored by the government (IRS) and other agencies. They will literally be able to tell you what you can buy and what you cannot buy. China is already applying this. If the Republicans gain power, they can literally starve you if you are a loudmouth democrat. And, vice-a-versa which is all the more likely to happen. Lois Learner, remember her from the Democrat controlled IRA and what she did to Republicans? How are the homeless going to be able to eat and survive? You won't hear about this on CNN.

Forum List

Back