Biden Lied to Get Us to Invade Iraq

Along with Hillary. Shameless warmongering liars.

^
Fake news.
Actually they both Biden and Hillary agreed that they did this, and they both blamed Bush

Grow up fool
Fuck off, you easily brainwashed feeble minded idiot.

The article is fake news from a notorious purveyor of fake news. Actually, back in the 1980's our intelligence agencies identified the Guardian as a KGD first directorate disinformation outlet.

The article is factually incorrect, and therefore it gets a fake news rating.

Grow up, moron.
The Iraq war was not in the 80's and I do believe the Soviet intelligence agency was the KGB not the KGD. But a 10 year old like yourself would not really remember that

Next
You found a typo. Congrats, jackass.

The Guardian is still a fake news outlet to this day. It still consistently publishes the exact same KGB style crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation that it did before the collapse of the Soviet Union. It's still a leftist disinformation propaganda outlet.

Keep drinking that grape koolaid, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed moron.

“Not to mention my fucking generals are a bunch of pussies. They care more about their alliances than they do about trade deals,” - Trump

we need a president who respects our troops, and it's not Trump

Biden BUSH Lied to Get Us to Invade Iraq
Can you directly quote the alleged lies and prove that they are lies?

Are you kidding???
You righties sure have selective memories.
Or maybe straight up denial.

Can you quote and prove that Biden lied?
He wasn't even fucking POTUS, idiot.
He was still a senator.
ONE VOTE, azzhat.

Are you kidding???
You righties sure have selective memories.
Or maybe straight up denial.
^
Fake news.

I knew you would not be able to directly quote the alleged lies and prove that they are lies. Just as I predicted, you ran away from that challenge with tail between your legs because you're a low IQ intellectual coward.

Your concession that you cannot directly quote any of the alleged lies is accepted.

Biden and Hillary lied.
Let me guess. Hillary was tricked by Bush because she had no contacts to verify since she was new to DC.
Hilarious.
They had the ginned up intelligence reports given to them by the Bush admin.
Is that why Bill Clinton said when he left office Iraq had WMDs?

Biden and Hillary lied.
Let me guess. Hillary was tricked by Bush because she had no contacts to verify since she was new to DC.
Hilarious.
No, she had contacts just like Biden and the fact is the majority of Americans wanted blood for what happened on 9/11/2001, so Afghanistan and Iraq were perfect countries to attack seeing we were never going to go after Saudi Arabia and Pakistan for their actual involvement of the attacks...

Did they lie?

Yes, but some also used outdated intel to justify their invasion.

Look, I do not shed a damn tear for Saddam death but I also feel the vacuum it left has caused so much of today problems...

For now Trump has a better record than Bush Sr. And Jr., Clinton and Obama when it come to wars but if he win he has four more years to screw that up...

Biden and Hillary lied.
Hilarious.
If that's what Bill Clinton said, he was proven to be correct. Not only did we find WMD produced by Saddam's government in Iraq, more disturbingly, Al Qaeda also had a WMD manufacturing facility in NE Iraq near Sargat in the big swath of territory under their control.

Everybody who claims that there was no WMD in Iraq is simply lying.

Biden and Hillary lied.
Hilarious.
If that's what Bill Clinton said, he was proven to be correct. Not only did we find WMD produced by Saddam's government in Iraq, more disturbingly, Al Qaeda also had a WMD manufacturing facility in NE Iraq near Sargat in the big swath of territory under their control.

Everybody who claims that there was no WMD in Iraq is simply lying.
Well, instead of you getting huffy the other day, keep in mind I’m talking to Leftards about a Leftard lie that their man is complicit in.

Biden and Hillary lied.
Hilarious.
No, she had contacts just like Biden and the fact is the majority of Americans wanted blood for what happened on 9/11/2001, so Afghanistan and Iraq were perfect countries to attack seeing we were never going to go after Saudi Arabia and Pakistan for their actual involvement of the attacks...

Did they lie?

Look, I do not shed a damn tear for Saddam death but I also feel the vacuum it left has caused so much of today problems...

For now Trump has a better record than Bush Sr. And Jr., Clinton and Obama when it come to wars but if he win he has four more years to screw that up...
So the wife of the outgoing 2 term President had no inside sources?
Simply hilarious.

Biden and Hillary lied.
Hilarious.

Did they lie?

Simply hilarious.
Is that what I said?

No, I wrote she had Contacts and so did Biden, so why are claiming I said she did not?

She knew the data that was being used was outdated and still voted for the invasion because she feared backlash...

Biden and Hillary lied.
Hilarious.

Did they lie?

Simply hilarious.
Is that what I said?

No, I wrote she had Contacts and so did Biden, so why are claiming I said she did not?

She knew the data that was being used was outdated and still voted for the invasion because she feared backlash...
Thanks for the correction. So she and Biden were so cowardly they put our troops in harms way just because they wanted to go along with the crowd and not speak up.

Biden and Hillary lied.
Hilarious.

Did they lie?

Simply hilarious.
Is that what I said?

Thanks for the correction. So she and Biden were so cowardly they put our troops in harms way just because they wanted to go along with the crowd and not speak up.
I stated in my first response that she had contacts and it is clear they did their vote out of fear of backlash...

The intel at question was outdated and it was Bill Clinton job to speak out and stop Bush but him and his wife sat silently and did nothing...

Forum List

Back