Biden Loosing Mental Control. Making Threats

You should really try reading what you quoted!

First 2 words...OIL MARKETS (as in stock market)...NOT oil COMPANIES (oil production)!

The stock market has oil markets...crop markets...gold markets...and many other markets! They are called commodities.
OPEC largely sets pricing.

Do you know why your shit is tapered at the end?

Because your asshole doesn't slam shut.

The former 1-term fuckup said that he would solve all of our problems and nothing...
bwaaahaaaaa ! for someone who believes that the dems are going to retain power after the midterms you sure are posting like an angry little idiot ! i have a feeling you are going to be one triggered angry idiot after the election .

bwaaahaaaaa ! for someone who believes that the dems are going to retain power after the midterms you sure are posting like an angry little idiot ! i have a feeling you are going to be one triggered angry idiot after the election .
I believe the house will flip, but not at the 40-50 seats once claimed by the maga fuckup crowd.

The Senate will stay Democratic.

And then in January 2023 the maga fuckup shitshown in the house starts.

I can't believe what I am seeing. Joe Biden threatens the oil companies in loony tirade.

This is the rantings of a dictator who thinks he is in total control of the means of production. He is making threats to go after these companies as if we are at war and using war powers to punish them. This guy has lost his damn marbles. He takes no responsibility for his own actions and policies that are driving this cluster F***.

'They ain't seen nothing yet': President Biden just accused oil companies of 'war profiteering' and threatened them with a windfall tax. Will it help with gas prices? (msn.com)

If only he had the minimum IQ required to understand any punitive tax he places on oil companies will simply be passed along to consumers. Maybe this is part of his strategy to "end fossil fuels", like he promised he would do?

I believe the house will flip, but not at the 40-50 seats once claimed by the maga fuckup crowd.

The Senate will stay Democratic.

And then in January 2023 the maga fuckup shitshown in the house starts.
bwaaahaaaahaaaa ! sorry to inform you.... but the senate is going to the republicans ... face it ! Americans have rejected the lefts insanity in record numbers .. the rout coming will be historic ....with the lefts constant attempts to stigmatize voters who dont vote the way they want polls are not accurate anymore when it comes to republican voters . many voters voting republican will not tell pollsters they are voting republican .... many republican candidates are going the get at least 5% or more than polls suggest ... remember if you dont vote dem you aint black !

Last edited:
If only he had the minimum IQ required to understand any punitive tax he places on oil companies will simply be passed along to consumers. Maybe this is part of his strategy to "end fossil fuels", like he promised he would do?
Hell, we’re already being screwed by big oil. I’d rather that money go to the government.

Not a single one of those articles supports your stupid statement. I live right outside Fort Campbell, KY. Those howitzers you claim we no longer have just about bounce me out of bed on a regular basis. My daughter was the Assistant (S-3) for the 101st Airborne Artillery Brigade when she was first assigned here. I can assure you that those units are not sitting around with their thumbs up their asses. In fact, one battalion recently deployed to Poland. Do you think they were just standing around with their hands over their ears, yelling "Bang" in unison?

You should really try reading what you quoted!

First 2 words...OIL MARKETS (as in stock market)...NOT oil COMPANIES (oil production)!

The stock market has oil markets...crop markets...gold markets...and many other markets! They are called commodities.
That is not the stock market, idiot. Commodities have their own exchanges around the world.

Yes, I would that why I posted it.
1667401161566.png

That is not the stock market, idiot. Commodities have their own exchanges around the world.

Listen up cap'n crunch...the commodities markets are not exactly the oil companies now are they?

If you want to split hairs over "stock market" Vs. "commodities market" then go play with yourself and take your word games with you.

OPEC largely sets pricing.

No...they don't.

OPEC largely sets production capacity...the markets set the price.

During the TRUMP presidency it didn't matter what OPEC did because the USA could cover any shortage.

No...they don't.

OPEC largely sets production capacity...the markets set the price.

During the TRUMP presidency it didn't matter what OPEC did because the USA could cover any shortage.
Under Trump we were the gorilla in the room and now under Biden were the poppers with a cup out begging for scraps...

Listen up cap'n crunch...the commodities markets are not exactly the oil companies now are they?

If you want to split hairs over "stock market" Vs. "commodities market" then go play with yourself and take your word games with you.
Oh, so you admit you have not a fucking clue that oil is not sold on the stock market as you claimed?

I tried to educate you, but your cling to stupid like it was your Momma's boob!

STFU, you f-ing moron!

I can't believe what I am seeing. Joe Biden threatens the oil companies in loony tirade.

This is the rantings of a dictator who thinks he is in total control of the means of production. He is making threats to go after these companies as if we are at war and using war powers to punish them. This guy has lost his damn marbles. He takes no responsibility for his own actions and policies that are driving this cluster F***.

'They ain't seen nothing yet': President Biden just accused oil companies of 'war profiteering' and threatened them with a windfall tax. Will it help with gas prices? (msn.com)

Trump is still making threats every day.

Forum List

Back